Louise O Connell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has been dropping the same ā€œhintsā€ for at least a yearā€¦she tends to do this all the time

Reactions: 1
would this one ever give up the ghost, trying to show her outfits and covers most of herself with writing, her hunched over stance. keeping her hand in it to continue getting the freebies. her make up is fright.

Reactions: 2
How the hell did she get nominated as a food Instagram ā€œstarā€ (šŸ˜†)? She is rarely if ever online and yeah she does a few food posts but my Jesus I could list a dozen other people more deserving of a nomination than herā€¦itā€™s both ridiculous and incredulous šŸ˜”

Attachments

Reactions: 4
How the hell did she get nominated as a food Instagram ā€œstarā€ (šŸ˜†)? She is rarely if ever online and yeah she does a few food posts but my Jesus I could list a dozen other people more deserving of a nomination than herā€¦itā€™s both ridiculous and incredulous šŸ˜”
Grace got nominated... Enough said.
Also love or hate them mtgm didn't get nominated for the best podcast...... šŸ¤”

Finally found a thread for good old Louise - now where to start on this one. I see she was relaxing after her son Finn went back to school - she didnā€™t even have him for the summer. He was down in west cork staying with his grandparents and left run out of control. Spent the summer running riot, terrorising tourists and vandalising peoples property. Maybe if she spent more time with her son then on on her insta this wouldnā€™t be an issue.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Finally found a thread for good old Louise - now where to start on this one. I see she was relaxing after her son Finn went back to school - she didnā€™t even have him for the summer. He was down in west cork staying with his grandparents and left run out of control. Spent the summer running riot, terrorising tourists and vandalising peoples property. Maybe if she spent more time with her son then on on her insta this wouldnā€™t be an issue.

He always came across as a spoilt brat. Louise is so irrelevant

I heard a lot of stories from years ago when she was working in the Bons, a complete šŸ® to work with apparently and had major issuesā€¦she was out more than she was inā€¦a bit like now to be honest. Meant to be a really horrible person

Reactions: 3
I heard a lot of stories from years ago when she was working in the Bons, a complete šŸ® to work with apparently and had major issuesā€¦she was out more than she was inā€¦a bit like now to be honest. Meant to be a really horrible person
Unbelievable - herself and her sister walk around west cork like 2 ones with poles stuck up their holes, looking down on everyone else. They have serious notions about themselves

Jesus no way, Louise does let on she is on top of everything and the best mum and nurse in the world! She still getting ALL the freebies Iā€™d say

I don't know why she bothers even coming on instagram anymore. Her page is terrible.

Reactions: 4
The sister is a pity. Did she loose all her hair?
They both have very bad self esteem issues.
It sounds bad but karma is a b**** and you get back what you give out.

whoever sent her in that message saying she shouldn't be dishing out beauty advice is a legend. she hasn't a clue. her eyelashes are desperate... way too dark and heavy for her complexion. I certainly wouldn't be taking beauty or fashion tips from her.