Louise O Connell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Louise still a Instagramer. Her stories are a pic of her face, her dinner or some night out. No work put in and all over the place. Is she make up, food, gardening..she no longer seems to have a interest or direction. It's just like she is keeping the account afloat for the freebies and press packages.
Her following has dropped from almost 40k at one point to under 30k.
I don’t think she’s relevant anymore, but she’s trying to cling on for dear life. (Or freebies, as you said)

Reactions: 1
Is it just me but is anyone else find it a bit off that a nurse (I know this is her personal account but still) is paid to promote alcohol?

I'm surprised she still gets pr. She's constantly going off instagram and then comes back saying she's going to post more and off she goes again for ages!

Reactions: 2
She’s back again and the state of her…shocking dumpy legs. She is probable doing the usual “I’m here!” Post just to remind the PR companies so she still gets her freebies that she never posts about

She’s back again and the state of her…shocking dumpy legs. She is probable doing the usual “I’m here!” Post just to remind the PR companies so she still gets her freebies that she never posts about
Is she still doing the whole disappearing/reappearing on insta??? God love her. She's clutching at straws with her page.

Reactions: 3
you hit the nail on the head, it’s all so companies remember her, so she gets her beloved PR

Reactions: 2
I cannot believe CT are sending this one PR packages worth hundreds. I know Instagram isn't her full time job but she's so irrelevant and has absolutely zero online presence and most of what she posts isn't even beauty related anymore, garden and plants and flowers. She pops up every couple of weeks with a full face of make up, manic looking for attention. How much make up does one woman need. Pure greed.

She must be the most boring person on the gram? How is she a influencer?!
Bumped into her a few times over the years. She is not at all nice. Only interested in talking to those who can big her up on Instagram. Extra heavy with the photoshop tools also

Reactions: 4
A family member of mine has worked with her in the past and said she is a complete drama queen and constantly seeking attention.

Reactions: 4
We should be just about due another “I’m back” and here is my garden and free makeup update!

Reactions: 3
We should be just about due another “I’m back” and here is my garden and free makeup update!
Yes there's a pattern to it all. Couldn't be arsed with actual content and then remembers all the free skincare and makeup that's in it and she reappears with the usual oh work life is so busy, few pictures of her plants, few pr drops, a mad wide eyed filtered selfie with all the new makeup. And gone again🙄

Yes there's a pattern to it all. Couldn't be arsed with actual content and then remembers all the free skincare and makeup that's in it and she reappears with the usual oh work life is so busy, few pictures of her plants, few pr drops, a mad wide eyed filtered selfie with all the new makeup. And gone again🙄
She's SO busy and worn out. The only nurse in the whole of Cork 🙄