Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsmet

Wow, those are some strong accusations you’re making, but I guess it’s easy to say whatever you like while hiding behind an internet username, I’m curious if you would accuse someone of being a “pathological liar” if your full name was here and everyone knew who you were....I’m gona guess that you wouldn’t but feel free to prove me wrong 🙃🙃🙃
Awk hi ya Louise, bought any followers and lied about it recently? How about those fake profiles you set up to stalk groups who talk about bloggers which you use to big your own profile up? Still face tuning, yeah?

If Louise was honest and a nice person, there wouldn't be a thread about her.

I'm also not doxxing myself online obvs, lol. Spaces like this exist because if I dared to message any deceitful blogger on their channels, they would block and ignore. When you have a platform that you financially gain from, you are leaving yourself wide open to critique. You make a choice to put yourself out into the world. While I don't agree with nasty comments and I would never comment on someone's appearance (I think that's gross and oversteps many a line) I will call out weird, deceitful and creepy behaviour. I'm sick of Instagram huns being applauded for doing fuck all and getting so much shit they don't need and being lieing snakes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

maybebaby2020

Finally found a thread for good old Louise - now where to start on this one. I see she was relaxing after her son Finn went back to school - she didn’t even have him for the summer. He was down in west cork staying with his grandparents and left run out of control. Spent the summer running riot, terrorising tourists and vandalising peoples property. Maybe if she spent more time with her son then on on her insta this wouldn’t be an issue.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Beebles

VIP Member
Did anyone spot her bad facetuning here? I haven’t watched her page in ages and I thought she’d stopped with the obvious editing. Look at the bottom of the door. Just so that it can’t be blamed on the type of mirror a la FBG I put it next to another one where the door isn’t curved

Attachments

Reactions: 7

Gossygal

Omg I’m new to this site. Read it but never commented until now. LOC was always someone I followed. Loved a Penney’s haul, makeup advice etc but what really has annoyed me is the fact she is just not a nice person. I’ve met her on a professional level in different circumstances and she just isn’t a nice person. Her business,her choice. What got me is that fact she would be(a while back) be posting stories while walking the corridors of the CUH with patients around, while she’s at work. So unprofessional on so many levels. She had said someone rang her workplace complaining her because of what she said on social media which I absolutely don’t agree with but it was bound to happen. She absolutely does not look the same in real life. I’ve seen her a lot. Her makeup is definitely not the same-she facetunes to death which is so so misleading. She is a self entitled madam. I get she is upset about her weight but is there a need to join every gym in cork for like a day and then brag and tell the world about it only to stop going. She is not certified in any way shape or form in anything skincare related. Why she is a beauty editor or whatever she is I don’t know. She goes on and on about work etc-we all work hun. This is the real world. She has her nails done all of the time! How this is allowed with work I don’t know. Her hubby seems like a saint. I know she suffers with her mental health and I absolutely think it’s great bringing awareness to the matter but I feel in my opinion it’s more mentioned as an excuse rather than bringing awareness if ya get me.

Reactions: 6

Girlonlife

Posting about her first run in months?? I walked past her earlier...and I can 100% confirm she was not running. She really does just lie and lie doesn't she?

• Haha
  • Wow

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
I’m after stumbling across this thread and had to think twice who it was about, I am shocked that her Instagram is still going. I feel bad saying this but she always has a grubby sort of look to her, hair limp & greasy etc. What is her USP? The big black eyelashes with the fair & freckly complexion. All wrong. She seems like a moody, moany bitch too.

itsmet

Do you honestly believe that just because someone challenges your opinion on a discussion forum it automatically has to be the person you’re talking about?? LOL, my name is Olivia and I’m not afraid that people I know might see what I write and judge me negatively. Oh and I’m as entitled to my opinion as you are, obvs...lol

I joined this site because I’m interested in lighthearted harmless gossip and I find all the instagramers fascinating. I also find it hilarious that you still follow someone that you clearly don’t like just so you have ammunition to make negative comments on this forum...😂
I never said I still followed Louise? TBH I don't think I ever did follow her, i'm just aware of drama and lies she has been caught up in.

Sorry if you're actually Olivia and not Louise, it's just Louise's usual MO is making fake profiles to big herself up.

If you want to engage in a discussion, I'd be more than happy to. But you instantly came at me for posting anonymously - hardly the basis for a nice amicable discussion.

You also called me out for not using my full name. I assume your full name is Olivia Lit then is it?

HarryPotter1981

I still follow her but rarely watch her these day.. she used to be so much more relatable! I think that happens to alot of them.. they gain a following then all of sudden Mrs Bucket turns in to Mrs Bouquet!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
A family member of mine has worked with her in the past and said she is a complete drama queen and constantly seeking attention.

Reactions: 4

SusanH

Thanks for setting it up!
I used to follow her right at the start when she was a fitness influencer and lost loads of weight.
Then she started doing more beauty bits and I found out she used to be a huge bully when she was a teenager and i got turned right off her.
Anyone have any tea on her?
She is as fake as they come. Still a huge bully in work
Thanks for setting it up!
I used to follow her right at the start when she was a fitness influencer and lost loads of weight.
Then she started doing more beauty bits and I found out she used to be a huge bully when she was a teenager and i got turned right off her.
Anyone have any tea on her?
she is still a bully not a nice person at all. Also a total catfish as she looks NOTHING like her photos in real life. I have a friend who worked with her and she is notorious!

SusanH

Spill the :coffee:
Just not a nice person at all! I could say so much but I feel she is one of those people who would have a fake account here and probably go to HR in her job to find out who’s talking about her. She is that type of person! But I will say she is not pleasant to work alongside!