Louise O Connell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to be stuck into everything- one minute she is posting beauty and the next it’s how to make greasy 1000 cal prawn toast

• Haha
Reactions: 2
MidSize style she says on her bio 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Christ she is a lot bigger then midsize in real life #filters #notions.

I’m after stumbling across this thread and had to think twice who it was about, I am shocked that her Instagram is still going. I feel bad saying this but she always has a grubby sort of look to her, hair limp & greasy etc. What is her USP? The big black eyelashes with the fair & freckly complexion. All wrong. She seems like a moody, moany witch too.

Reactions: 6
i know someone who works with her and said she’s as fake as they come and a bully too

Reactions: 4
i know someone who works with her and said she’s as fake as they come and a bully too
That’s what I had heard also from when she used to work in the Bons and apparently very quick to complain about others picking on her 😅

Reactions: 3
The way she wiggles her fingers and taps her face when she does her make-up reels gives me total ick!

• Heart
She is an utter disgrace the absolute state of her and she has the cheek to think she is in a position to do beauty/makeup and fashion. I also find it ridiculous that she was out 3 nights in a row on freebies…I might not like other “Huns” but at least they probably have engagement and proper content. She is all about the freebies and that is the only reason she is online

Do your ever notice she is terrible at accessorizing her outfits. She never has the right pair of shoes/sandals on her.

Reactions: 1
The random post about soup, aka companies I’m still here, pls continue to send me freebies

the awkward forced fake laugh she does 🙄 and it doesn't match her expression or anything, it's so weird.

the awkward forced fake laugh she does 🙄 and it doesn't match her expression or anything, it's so weird.

She doesn't look well or something... Kinda got a fright when I saw her!

And god love her she really shouldn’t wear short dresses/skirts either…they do absolutely nothing for her shape.