Louise O Connell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she still get so much PR?! She barely does anything. I feel like she just goes on about working. Most of us work! Draining to listen to! She chose hospital nursing - knowing there is shift work involved in the ED. The latest video of dark black eye makeup isn't great 😬

Reactions: 2
How does she still get so much PR?! She barely does anything. I feel like she just goes on about working. Most of us work! Draining to listen to! She chose hospital nursing - knowing there is shift work involved in the ED. The latest video of dark black eye makeup isn't great 😬
I just came here to say something similar omg the eye makeup is🥺 well let's just say fancy thinking anyone needs a makeup tutorial from her or style tips.

I just had a look at the black eye make-up tutorial. I thought it was a piss-take at first. Then I remembered she's such a boring/basic witch she wouldn't have the sense of humour to come up with that. It's awful. Anyone who thinks she's stylish needs their head examined.

Reactions: 1
I just had a look at the black eye make-up tutorial. I thought it was a piss-take at first. Then I remembered she's such a boring/basic witch she wouldn't have the sense of humour to come up with that. It's awful. Anyone who thinks she's stylish needs their head examined.
it's actually hilarious she thinks people want or need beauty or style tips from her.

I know I sound like a cow and it’s not really relevant at all but her hands give me the ick…her fingers remind me of cocktail sausages!

• Haha
I see she's back on Instagram, took a break, busy with work and wasn't enjoying Instagram, the usual, until she probably realises she needs to be kept on those PR lists for the freebies. The little weird laugh she does out of nowhere freaks me

She changes jobs like she changes her content “theme” …weighloss, clothes, makeup, gardening, baking….wonder what is next, interiors 🤣

• Haha