Louise O Connell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This sounds like she is having a dig at someone. Came across as passive aggressive.

I actually like Louise. She can be a bit if a tool at times but generally I find her likeable.
That small group has always been the same people...
She might be likeable online but like transparency ive had the misfortune to be around her in real life and she’s so bitchy.
I think she has rock bottom self esteem so is nasty to people to make herself feel better.
also she’s a catfish she does not look like that in real life.

Reactions: 3
Posting about her first run in months?? I walked past her earlier...and I can 100% confirm she was not running. She really does just lie and lie doesn't she?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She is very quiet at the moment. Is she still beauty editor for that magazine?

Reactions: 1
Think we should change the title of this thread to ...#LO’C used to be diet blogger, then beauty blogger, then clothes blogger, then chef and now Gardeners World. I actually don’t think she could be any more boring, I hope companies are still sending her PR and hoping for her to show people. 🙄

Think we should change the title of this thread to ...#LO’C used to be diet blogger, then beauty blogger, then clothes blogger, then chef and now Gardeners World. I actually don’t think she could be any more boring, I hope companies are still sending her PR and hoping for her to show people. 🙄
She’s a pretty good cure for insomnia. She’d bore you to sleep in about 20 seconds flat!

I actually think she seems like an unreal cook. I would love to see more of it. Looks to be so talented in tht area. Why not have a bit more of a range rather than just make up. Lifestyle and fashion? I happen to love her recommendations on make up and skin care.

I actually think she seems like an unreal cook. I would love to see more of it. Looks to be so talented in tht area. Why not have a bit more of a range rather than just make up. Lifestyle and fashion? I happen to love her recommendations on make up and skin care.
Food looks amazing and I wouldn't mind seeing more recipes but I have little interest in the gardening. Although she has made her little patio beautiful and fair dues to her.
On the whole I quite like her. Is she still beauty editor for the magazine?

I actually really like Louise and her content. I am always influenced by her. But one thing I can’t get my head around is that she is a frontline worker in a hospital and has been talking about following restrictions etc. But yet she has clearly had her lashes done for some time now 🤨🧐

Is it just me or does she have lash extensions in at the moment? They almost look too neat in the close ups to be falsies

Does anyone remember when Louise had the story on instagram about having contracted covid and then she did a dirty delete? She strikes me as such an attention seeker and a real mean girl

Does anyone remember when Louise had the story on instagram about having contracted covid and then she did a dirty delete? She strikes me as such an attention seeker and a real mean girl
Wasn't that when she was hospitalised with suspected covid-19 but when the test results came back she had pneumonia. She was in hospital for about a week. She posted that she was in isolation in hospital waiting on test results.

She would be better off just coming off social media altogether…she must be just hanging on for the freebies.

She isn’t really at anything at all to be honest and I think that’s it really…except for her bloody garden or dogs (I have a dog and I love her but Christ she is painful) 🙄
She’s the only nurse in the world, also. Don’t forget that

Is Louise still a Instagramer. Her stories are a pic of her face, her dinner or some night out. No work put in and all over the place. Is she make up, food, gardening..she no longer seems to have a interest or direction. It's just like she is keeping the account afloat for the freebies and press packages.
Her following has dropped from almost 40k at one point to under 30k.

Reactions: 2