Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sooz

Chatty Member
I think? That it was that the customs bill came later on. So she would have already opened the parcel thinking there was no customs and then a good while later she gets a bill for 60 euro but there's no way to identify which parcel it was.

I think that was it?

But what I'd do is just refuse to accept any FedEx parcels at all.

Reactions: 1

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
She’s making a tit of herself. You get let go from your job, you inwardly feel like shit for a bit, rant to your nearest and dearest. Build a bridge and move the fuck on. This back and forth on Twitter and Insta is doing her rep no favours.
As an aside, I read the article she wrote about Happy Days rental clothing. Had a browse of their (terrible) website. Clicked on five items that looked half decent and they only have them in size 8 or 10.
Honestly, has she done any proper research or did she find a couple of plus size dresses and think ‘fab, let’s plug this business as non fatphobic’?
i gather from instgram that the owner is a cousin of Orlaith Donlon who is a sort of acquaintance of Louise so that’s probably why she’s going on about it.

or else maybe researching the website is the important work she couldn’t get done with ted home 🤷🏻‍♀️

Karen4eva

She's 40. I'd say the majority of her friends and family have kids actually.

And probably quite young kids too, people in Ireland tend to have kids late.

She just doesn't enjoy it.
Yeah, I get the feeling when the boys are older and more independent she will enjoy them more. Some people just don’t like the baby and toddler stage.

manpyj89

Chatty Member
I’m sure the podcast will have an audience, but how will she earn money from it? Is it a subscription or free-to-air? These kinds of podcasts are grand as a hobby or sideline, but I don’t think she’ll generate much money from it.
Maybe ads on the podcast?

Reraciara

Chatty Member
I’m not sure there is a correct answer here. But if average is 16, you surely have to say that lines should run to a 22/24?? I don’t know, just ball
Parking

Even at a 16 my sizes are very limited. Which doesn’t seem right.
Yeah I understand people's frustration with limited sizing in stores but even at a 24 Louise and lots of others would still struggle to find something...

I've just seen her recent pic 9n insta.How does she think she is kidding?She is editing her pics because her face has seriously slimmed down in the pic.Why not just be honest?And what's the bloody fascination (sorry - obession) with these earrings?Emer whatsherface raving that she was obsessed with them too.Like seriously, I've seen better tat in Claires Accessories 🤣
Her face in her stories not a cheekbone or a bit of bone structure in sight, her face in her photos and stories are like night and day.

BrieBrie

What was all the talk about not showing the tattoo and assuming we’d all be mad to see it, she has a very high opinion of how interested people are in her. I couldn’t give a shiny shite what tattoo she’s getting. And the artist has shared it anyway so 😂
Direct me to it 😂