Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stillwater

VIP Member
Appears to be getting a fair amount of industry support?

Seems like a power imbalance to me and times have changed, folk don’t just suck it up anymore. But yes, bridges burnt. Assume what she’s said is with her husband’s support as they always seem like a solid team to me.

Reactions: 1

Reraciara

Chatty Member
Widespread availability in a size 24? That doesn’t exist on the high street. I would hazard a guess you’d be more likely to find size 4.
Seriously- a sample size is around a 4/6.
You're right it doesn't - just curious from people as to what size they should stock up to in stores?

Thump

VIP Member
The point is - if a person won’t take personal responsibility for their health choices be that through excessive eating, smoking or drinking or whatever, then they shouldn’t expect the state to.
Is Louise sick or something?

I wonder how long she’ll keep the podcast going. I see it’s no.100 in Ireland on Apple Podcasts and no.71 on Spotify. Can’t see those stats turning any sponsor’s heads.
I listened to the first few but haven't listened to it recently. I did enjoy her show on 2FM and I listened to it in podcast form which was broken down into separate podcast segments, meaning I could just listen to the pieces that interested me. But her own podcast is a bit samey - it's the same format as her radio show, with the same guests and the same topics. It was getting longer with each release. What I will say is she did one about surrogacy and that was very interesting.

holla87

I
People like Louise can't seem to understand that each and every case of domestic violence is unique and should be treated as such in court- there's no doubt Amber was an abuser and he is no angel either. No need to decide that this verdict means all men will win every case from now on 🙄

The faux wokism is so fucking tired now, people like Louise go so far into the left wing, they go full circle and start becoming right wing with their authoritarian stance on whatever is the woke flavour of the month!
I wonder did her childhood upbringing with her mother make her see this case in a different light. She’s been vocal about alcohol abuse and violence in the home before. Didn’t she and her brother get adopted by her aunt and uncle after a gun went off in the home?

Amy.Coyne81

Exactly! 🙄🙄 I've never eye rolled as much over this shite. Stephanie Preissner seems to be another woke pain in the hole, who ever it was that decided she was an authority on absolutely frickin everything needs to be strung up.
I can never look st Stephanie Preissner the same way after learning how her and her husband got together!

Stillwater

VIP Member
I think it's way over the top to say she should have let her husband go, and that she regrets her two kids. Mental.

But yes, she delivers a different version of parenthood and maybe people aren't open to hearing it and managing to believe she loves them and family life.

Last edited:

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
The uk case was different in that Amber was not a party but rather a witness and because of this a lot of the evidence to support JDs version of events were not admissible. There is a whole murky side about the verdict there too and tbh your best off not getting into it because its wild and you will lose a lot of time 🤣 I have a work related interest in cases like these so will often get sucked in

MrsMangle

Very slippery slope - should someone not be provided cancer treatment through the HSE for lung cancer if they’ve smoked all their life?
Not what I’m saying - my point is, if you get lung cancer from smoking, then that’s on you, not the state.

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
She sounds really sick in her stories tonight, like sinus/nasally and doesn't look like she's home. Why wouldn't she just say if she has it?