Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mslittlechat

So bizarre that a few weeks on 2fm still have someone just filling in on her slot on Saturday mornings when she could be presenting it anyway. Why the need to sack her like that out of the blue when they had no one to step into her slot? Was her contract up for renewal at that specific time or something and they didn’t want to renew it?
was wondering this too... very strange...

Heidi88

VIP Member
I do like Louise. I think she liked the idea of having babies and having kids more than the reality of actually having to deal with them and raise humans afterwards. Because, let's face it, if you regret having children, you are sort of stuck with them aren't you? She had a troubled childhood and maybe she thought she could do things very differently from how she was raised, but she seems very unhappy. I imagine being left go and having to grind to pay bills doesn't help this either.
Not to pry but has she discussed her childhood?

jessfletch

i think this is cruel when Emer has spoken at length about her eating disorder and body image issues for which she has been hospitalised and spent time in mental health facilities. It’s a really unnecessary comment in my opinion. This is Louise’s thread.
I never knew that tbh! Don’t know much about Emer apart from her co writing those books.