Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi88

VIP Member
The only thing I took from that woman's tweet is who calls their child 33 months old! The child is almost 3! After 18 months (maybe 2 max) parents really need to stop with using months for their kids age.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

manpyj89

Chatty Member
Anyone see Irish Country magazine’s Insta stories? Is she wearing green socks with flats?! Shocked to see she’s as big as Emer McLysaght.
i think this is cruel when Emer has spoken at length about her eating disorder and body image issues for which she has been hospitalised and spent time in mental health facilities. It’s a really unnecessary comment in my opinion. This is Louise’s thread.

Reactions: 43

Thump

VIP Member
My friend is the same weight/body shape as Louise and has been advised by her doctor recently that she needs a knee replacement. She cried her eyes out about it but still won't face the reality that her excess weight is what caused the need for her knee to be replaced. I wouldn't be surprised if Louise ends up that way as well. I'm all for body confidence and body neutrality but there is a societal cost to obesity. Not all, but a lot of health conditions are brought on or worsened by excess weight. I have to bite my tongue a lot so I'm not accused of being fatphobic but the Irish healthcare system is already severely struggling and an increasingly obese population will strain it even further.
I’m not obese so I don’t have any skin in the game but the state of the health service is a real problem in this country and it’s not the fault of the fat people. Skinny people get sick too by the way. and smokers and non smokers. Drinkers and teetotallers. It’s not the fault of a single cohort of society that our health service has been managed poorly for decades now. No amount of funding can seem to fix it.

Reactions: 35

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
For someone who flogs people for not acknowledging their privilege (straight-sized people etc) she is astonishingly lacking any introspection into her own privilege

• Heart
Reactions: 34

rantingqueen

I'm so bored listening to women going on and on and on about being a #girlboss #mumpreneur etc

The best women I know are incredibly successful because they get shit done. No emphasis on being a woman, or whining about how hard it is, they just do it. International women's day is amazing for shining light on injustices women face, but as far as I'm concerned, fancy events with middle class women massaging each other's egos can FRO.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

jubbliejo

sorry now, she went to a five day music festival abroad with her mates, came back with covid, has potentially given her kids covid, and she’s whinging that her kids don’t let her have five minutes to be “an actual person”. fuuuuuuuuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Gordon is either a) the biggest walk over in the history of this planet b) entrapped in the relationship because she has something on him c) insane
Was at a wedding a few years back. We were assigned to the same table as herself and himself. There was no allocated seating. we entered the room and sat down. She loudly, but not directly, gave out about our presence. She was not sitting close enough to her mates even though she seemed to know everyone at the banqatte style table. We had no where to move to, so for the entire wedding dinner she frooze us out. For the record the rest of the people at the table were lovely and there was great banter. She complained loudly about the food, the speeches, and the poor wine selection. She was preggo at the time so her one glass of wine had to be "devine". Gordon seemed like a nice lad, I was morto for him. A few months later I discovered that she was a Z list celeb.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Jenna89

Chatty Member
Jesus, I never thought I’d comment on this but she really does seem to take such little happiness from her kids. I was just saying to my newly pregnant friend today that my toddler, although hard work at times, just makes everything seem so worthwhile and brings joy to everything we do - I actually used the example of a simple trip to the beach being so nice, you feel like a fool smiling so hard at their unbridled delight at just touching sand or running away from the tide…. It’s so amazing and ten times better than any bottomless brunch (even if I do crave them at times!)
I’m probably not explaining myself well but I actually feel for her if she can’t find the good in these things….

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
Just watching the clip of her and her mates at the gig - they just look so woke. Like the sliiiiightest thing, and they'd have a go at you (and be delighted to aswell)

This is for sure Lou and her possy!
isle-of-man-did-you-just-assume-the-gender-of-that-island-HiTS4.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29

CorkCailin

I spoke about this on the Jess Redden thread - I highly encourage messaging hotels and businesses that giving freebies to insta huns only alienates actual average, paying customers. I now regularly message hotels and businesses who use influencers as a marketing strategy to tell them that they have lost my future business as a result. I quite like Louise but she was fairly het up yesterday on her stories because she knew it was brazen.

I'm a Corkonian (clock the name) and I have stayed in the Kingsley previously. It would take me two working days to afford an average room there, after tax. That's a lot of money! It really boils my piss to see these ones being given a free stay with absolutely no such luck for the average Joe Soap. Irish Hospitality is amongst the lowest paid sector for workers and they have absolutely ripped the piss with prices since Covid.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

orangebanana

Being so hungover that you don’t know where you left your car is probably a good indicator that you shouldn’t have driven 💀💀💀

Reactions: 28

Sooz

Chatty Member
I have a neurodivergent kid and whilst I love the bones of him, I'd be absolutely lying if I said I never regretted my decision to have him. Its like living with Jekyll and Hyde. Jekyll is a sweet little delight, Hyde is just mean and cold and aggressive. There are terrible meltdowns, where you just feel assaulted and you want to run out of the house but of course you can't. I'm still shaken from a particularly terrible bathtime last night that escalated out of nowhere. I just wanted to run far far away.

But I would NEVER articulate it. You can never ever let them know that their existence can be burdensome. It's not fair. They're only kids. And kids change - Hyde may weaken, and Jekyll may strengthen. We may decide to use medication one day that minimises Hyde enormously. Would it be fair then, to speak publicly about Hyde, and by doing so immortalise him like a fly trapped in amber so that when the kid becomes an adult and reads it he is confronted by how much of a terrible kid he once was? Or worse, to read or listen to his mother saying that sometimes she regrets having kids at all?

How might that effect their self esteem? Or their relationship with their mother upon learning of it?

• Heart

HumphreyB

VIP Member
There is a reason rides have weight restrictions just like they have height restrictions. It’s for safety. I don’t care if that offends her. Peoples Safety trumps her fragile ego

• Heart

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
When I used to listen to her podcast she did an ad for national bike week and admitted in the ad that she didn't own a bicycle!
That's what I mean about these geebags. They promote shite they don't use, have never used, and have no idea about. All for the wonga.

What annoys me about Ms. Louise I'm so woke I never sleep Sharry is that she screams integrity, ethics, honesty - all that bollix....and there she is promoting football. Pretty sure Captain Eyebrows couldn't tell the difference between a football, a basketball or a ping pong bleedin ball!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Stillwater

VIP Member
It’s a circular argument though, why shouldn’t you (one) have access to nice clothes “while you’re bigger” ….if indeed it’s transient, which seems the only palatable way to view it for many people (which is fat phobic).

And the point framing all that is the tokenism and fetishism of using fat models but the clothes not actually being available to buy.

So it is about brands not wanting to see fat bodies in their clothes which is fat phobic. It just is. You (generic) may sympathetise with that, but Louise isn’t wrong in what she’s saying. It’s one of her cause celebre so she’ll never move on from it on her own channel. She enjoys clothes.

Last edited:

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Spare me the whole "driving an electric car is better for my mind". Most people dont have the luxury of just getting an electric car for free. Buying a new car is a big purchase and it feels like she is guilting people who drive petrol.
That pissed me off a bit this morning.

"Oh I'm in my electric cars while truck drivers are protesting the price of diesel, the irony!"

If only hauliers could power their vehicles from the same sense of self satisfaction McSharry has the world would just be daisy chains and rainbows.

That was very tone deaf of her this morning.

• Heart
Poor Louise isn't happy about the messages she received..

Not one blagger ever takes the comments and self reflects ... its always troll or rude or you be blocked ...
How about taking responsibility for your greedy entitled behaviour..

Go and cry in your free car after your free spa break and put your free skincare on and free make up on and cop on to yourself