Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Esmae29

I'd wonder how much of the behaviour she publicly shares with regards to her children is as a direct cause of her own childhood, which wasn't easy.

Don't know if she's been to therapy or has gone since she's had kids but I think it would be hugely worthwhile for her.

If that's the way she's happy to portray her parenting online then I'd wonder what goes on behind closed doors. Kids aren't stupid and pick up on subtleties.

Not saying that she needs to be on beaming every single day about how amazing/fantastic/wonderful it all is (when it isn't) but I can't ever really recall her saying anything good and positive about the kids, which in itself is hugely harmful.
I've seen people refer to her hard childhood a few times. Was she sick as a child?

Carina90

Half 2??????? Omg

Is it both kids or just the youngest that's up though?

neither of mine slept through until 2.5/3 so I'm not gonna judge her having a hard time with the youngest because by God I've been that soldier! And you don't even tell people because the reaction is always "well MINE were sleeping through by then, you must be doing something wrong"

Sometimes you just have light sleepers and they have to get older and heavier before they sleep through. It's horrendous but Lord knows there's no way you can fix it - I tried everything and bought every book - eventually they grow out of it.

Both of hers are up early. I can’t believe neither of yours slept after 3…? Did you get up with them? Sounds just awful.

Stillwater

VIP Member
I assumed she would have briefed her team before the SM announcement.

I must admit I haven’t struggled with anything she said. The ongoing relationship with RTE will be interesting though - that may have been I’ll judge, but this is a generation of follow your bliss isn’t it. There are ways to operate in the corporate world (or whatever) that serves your ends better.

Karen4eva

She’s in Wexford every bloody week. Boo hoo I have a family second home? She should mention that along with the family home she “rents”. So relatable Louise… too cool
Is that her home in Wexford, I thought it was her families. There was a story of her dad with the pugs on the couch.

I wonder how her good friend Tara feels about that article she did re 2fm, what with her having her own show (Louise’s old slot) if I remember correctly. The one she use to bitch and moan about because it was on in the evenings if memory serves me correctly.