Louise Cooney #9 Wearing white, flogging, nothing to do I’ll sell some Cloo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason for the penthouse event last night is that she has absolutely no other way to market the product now in winter. A white wine spritz is the ultimate summer drink, the ideal marketing for it is a rooftop summers evening, light apperos and canapés, white outfits and tanned limbs. She missed that window though with it only getting on the shelves in late august so is now scrambling for a way to increase sales on dark miserable evenings so is trying to make it a replacement for a good red, a baileys,a hot choc when we all sit down with treats for a cosy night.

The only way she can sell it is for Instagram content, look and me and my fake bestie fake laughing in our matching pink pjs and pink socks clinking our pink cans together.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Lou & all that gang think they are living a gossip girl life when in reality they are 30+ saleswomen online. Like cop on. Is it me or are all these events so cringe these days?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank god Lou shared her list of where to get Xmas decorations, I would never have known otherwise - she is so thoughtful to share the list 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Thank god Lou shared her list of where to get Xmas decorations, I would never have known otherwise - she is so thoughtful to share the list 😩
As a previous poster said, would she not just be grateful to Dunnes and get her feckin baubles there 🤷🏻‍♀️ 654 foreign holidays this year but she can’t afford baubels. And didn’t we have all this last year in the apt with Megan. The same girl who minds her dog and fed her daily but she “forgot” to ask to her slumber party.

I always thought she was harmless really but if there’s one thing I hate it’s ppl who are tight.

As a previous poster said, would she not just be grateful to Dunnes and get her feckin baubles there 🤷🏻‍♀️ 654 foreign holidays this year but she can’t afford baubels. And didn’t we have all this last year in the apt with Megan. The same girl who minds her dog and fed her daily but she “forgot” to ask to her slumber party.

I always thought she was harmless really but if there’s one thing I hate it’s ppl who are tight.
Jesus I forgot about poor Megan, she wasn’t there actually was she Jesus!!!

Reactions: 11
Jesus I forgot about poor Megan, she wasn’t there actually was she Jesus!!!
Nope, she said all my friends are here but actually it was just instagram mates. Her sisters, school friends or college friends weren’t there. Just a bunch of fake influencer ppl

Reactions: 7
Nope, she said all my friends are here but actually it was just instagram mates. Her sisters, school friends or college friends weren’t there. Just a bunch of fake influencer ppl
Yep.. I said the same. Unless you have an insta following you’re not welcome to her slumber party! Bet they school friends were devastated 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Has Megan had work done? She looks different these days. Or maybe it is a filter but the chin looks different in a few recent vids or something.

Dunnes baubles wouldn't be good enough for Lou, she wants BT baubles😂.
Anyway asking about decorations when you'd literally be falling over decorations in shops this time of year, she is some Beggy Mitchell!!

Reactions: 10
Dunnes baubles wouldn't be good enough for Lou, she wants BT baubles😂.
Anyway asking about decorations when you'd literally be falling over decorations in shops this time of year, she is some Beggy Mitchell!!
I replied beggy Mitchell in her question box and she didn’t even block me. Sigh! Vanilla to the end!

• Haha
I replied beggy Mitchell in her question box and she didn’t even block me. Sigh! Vanilla to the end!
I replied “Penneys” cos we know that’s a million miles from the answer she’s looking for. She’ll get her gifted baubles. Course she will…

Reactions: 6
She probably didn't understand that Beggy Mitchell was a dig, let's be real 🤭
No doubt! What actually sickens me is not then getting free stuff but the previously getting the same free stuff and her blatant disregard a year later and again when she’s in her forever home with the hang on she ll want more freebies the greedy, careless witch. So done with these self absorbed, selfish idiots.

Reactions: 9
No doubt! What actually sickens me is not then getting free stuff but the previously getting the same free stuff and her blatant disregard a year later and again when she’s in her forever home with the hang on she ll want more freebies the greedy, careless witch. So done with these self absorbed, selfish idiots.
Absolutely! She doesn’t care one jot about the environment either. Disposable clothing, disposable make up and packaging, disposable Christmas trees and baubles. But no disposable income to buy her own fecking stuff!!

She’s been in NYC and two apartments in the last 3-4 yrs and had to buy new Christmas decorations, furniture etc every time.

Reactions: 10
Influencing really doesn’t come naturally to some and for me, Louise is the perfect example of that! She’s such a gormless geek in general. What the everlasting f**k is she bleating on about every individual christnas decoration for?!?! No one gives a single sod Lou!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Influencing really doesn’t come naturally to some and for me, Louise is the perfect example of that! She’s such a gormless geek in general. What the everlasting f**k is she bleating on about every individual christnas decoration for?!?! No one gives a single sod Lou!!
She’s probs onto her Mam constantly, & she’s probably told her ‘there are so many young new couples like me & whatshisname dying to know where to buy their ‘first’ Christmas decorations’ I’ll educate them all 😂😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.