Louise Cooney #9 Wearing white, flogging, nothing to do Iโ€™ll sell some Cloo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she not isolate properly after coming home ๐Ÿ˜„ doesnโ€™t surprise me ๐Ÿ˜„
Didn't someone report having met her and her friend in the local filling station shop when they were meant to be isolating?
I'm sure they said the two of them were out for lots of walks etc too when of course they should have been firmly locked up in case they had the lurgy ๐Ÿฅด
Gosh they were fun times!

Reactions: 6
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ god tis easy rattle ye ๐Ÿ˜‚
Not rattled at all๐Ÿ˜Š, just not sure why would you bother coming here? You're comments would just probably be more appreciated over on Lou's instagram page, who knows she might even give them a like๐Ÿฅฐ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Makes me lol the thought of her stood in her apartment alone taking selfies while wearing that cheap ass zip up and grinning like an absolute jackass. ๐Ÿคฃโ€ฆ โ€˜Busy dayโ€™

Reactions: 7
Lol at โ€œI searched high and low and couldnโ€™t find the blazer but hereโ€™s a cute topโ€, gotta get that af cash!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.