Louise Cooney #9 Wearing white, flogging, nothing to do I’ll sell some Cloo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back in the white outfit 😂 is she wearing the wristband cos she’s in an all inclusive resort with her family?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d say she wears white into the shower and to take the bins out at this stage lol, saddo that she is. He’ll hardly do it in front of the fam will he? I’m still betting on a Christmas Eve 💍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d say she wears white into the shower and to take the bins out at this stage lol, saddo that she is. He’ll hardly do it in front of the fam will he? I’m still betting on a Christmas Eve 💍
I hope he waits til St Stephen's day when she has the turkey bloat tbh 😁

• Haha
I think its Stephens Day tbh. He'll spend Xmas day with the fam and drive down to Limerick on 26th
I reckon they'll head to some little remote cottage Stephen's day for break 105 of the year and then he'll pop the question and Lou will post 212 reposts of people congratulating her...I mean them

• Haha
Lou is absolutely gasping for the engagement ring at this point. Her instagram content is still at a time low. Can you imagine how long she will drag out the engagement and wedding for

• Sick
Reactions: 7
It’ll only be when coops is back, as I’ve said he’ll tie ring on the dog 🤣

• Haha
I reckon they'll head to some little remote cottage Stephen's day for break 105 of the year and then he'll pop the question and Lou will post 212 reposts of people congratulating her...I mean them
Oh the one with the bathtub in front of the glass doors in Doolin of course! Where she did her pretendy isolation after flying home from NY. Perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.