Louise Cooney #9 Wearing white, flogging, nothing to do I’ll sell some Cloo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she’s had composite bonding done on her top teeth, and possibly lip filler?

Reactions: 1
Her lip line is so weird now, and the sticky gloss isn't helping matters.
Can't understand why she felt the need to mess with her teeth and lips - hard to resist the lure of a freebie I suppose?

Reactions: 2
Beggy Mitchell looking for free Christmas decorations. Absolutely zero shame by her. In a few weeks we will see an ad for decorations after she was gifted a monstrosity of them.

Reactions: 11
Dunnes have supplied everything for her 67 spritz night🙄🙄🙄🙄. Honestly so sick of this tit.

Reactions: 16
Stop, she’s asking for decoration suggestions… but is currently hosting night out sponsored by Dunnes Stores. Right Louise.. no idea when to get Christmas decorations, really?? 🤨🤨

This obvious begging has REALLY annoyed me 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So Dunnes paid for a penthouse, the food, the pyjamas, throws and gift bags so herself and the usual huns could lounge around eating and watching a movie? The most bizarre set up. What are Dunnes getting out of spending a fortune to put herself and the rest of the begs up for the night? If anything it's negative publicity for them.. it's not an event and encourages me not to buy from them

Reactions: 19
It seems like the dullest most awkward get together. Absolutely zero craic, on Rob's story there is no atmosphere at all. So cringey!!!🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 10
It looks like the event was in her sitting room. I am cringing so much at that last story with them
all cheering 😂

Reactions: 5
Most embarrassing shite with them in pjs and cheering at the same time for their phones 🤮🤦🏻‍♀️ The world is truly gone daft

Reactions: 9
She said in Aideen Kate’s stories “you’re all here cos you’re genuinely my close friends”. I haven’t seen sight nor sound of Aideen & herself together in about 3 years! Everyone at that “event” was an influencer. It was so bizarre. As though they left it too late to organise and the penthouse was the only venue they could find at short notice.

Even though it was so unusual, it might have worked had it actually been her genuine friends.. her sisters, the college/school pals we sometimes see. You know.. the normal nice relatable ppl that pop up every now and again in photos at a wedding etc. If you genuinely thought they were ppl she would legitimately chill with for a pizza party and a movie.. then you might kind of get it.

Also.. I’m assuming most venues wouldn’t allow her being in her own cans of whatever that spritz is and serve it. Is there licensing/contractual issues maybe for a bar or hotel. Renting a room you can do what you want.

Reactions: 9
It’s a wonder given all the stories from all of them and the admiring of themselves they even had a conversation with each other - absolute loving themselves

Reactions: 2
That 67 spritz tastes like utter shite. I’m sure they were all gagging over their pjs having to pretend to drink it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.