Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The view is very nice but the apartment is a bit of a grim shithole isn't it. Quite the contrast to the standard of accommodation she'd get as a freebie, for example.
And she was so wowed with it god bless her. Just check into one nice place instead of tonnes of crappy places just to show off on the gram!!

“Wait for it” as she opens the curtains… still waiting
If was grim! The curtains gave me the heeby jeebies

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The view is very nice but the apartment is a bit of a grim shithole isn't it. Quite the contrast to the standard of accommodation she'd get as a freebie, for example.
Yeah especially when it's off season now in Italy accommodation would be really cheap, it should be easy enough to stay somewhere nice 🤔

Reactions: 7
Is say Mark booked it and she’s afraid to be like eeww what a dive
I doubt there will be a proposal and they going back to that dive. Although he may save the glamorous Palace accommodation for the last night, a proposal night, and the room kitted out with roses and champers etc.

Reactions: 6
I've lurked on this thread for a long time and never posted before, but her reaction to that view of the Duomo had me in stitches! I've spent a lot of time in Florence as I've family there, and I can tell you, that's not even an average view of the Duomo. 🙈 Also, I can't believe she's so blatantly going for the all-white outfits. I just can't with the secondhand cringe.

Reactions: 10
Love how Mark is wearing regular sweaters / t-shirts and she insists on wearing her white palette and ball gowns to visit a city as a tourist. Girly, if he wanted to propose, he’d probably dress up a bit. His outfits say it all. He just wants to chill.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Love how Mark is wearing regular sweaters / t-shirts and she insists on wearing her white palette and ball gowns to visit a city as a tourist. Girly, if he wanted to propose, he’d probably dress up a bit. His outfits say it all. He just wants to chill.
My husband definitely didn’t give it away with what he was wearing. Neither of us looked too good the day he proposed 🙈🤣

Reactions: 2
My husband definitely didn’t give it away with what he was wearing. Neither of us looked too good the day he proposed 🙈🤣
Fair enough but it depends on the context. It’s Italy and meant to be a romantic spot for proposals. It’s different from someone proposing on a hiking trip or at breakfast.

Reactions: 2
I feel like when Lou was opening those curtains she thought she was going to be opening to an arch of flowers with candles lit and then Mark would be behind her on one knee…

• Haha
Imagine not being able to enjoy any date with him if she’s constantly expecting it, kind of sad

Reactions: 5
Fair enough but it depends on the context. It’s Italy and meant to be a romantic spot for proposals. It’s different from someone proposing on a hiking trip or at breakfast.
I totally knew what you meant. I just laugh at all the Instagram and tik tok proposals as the couples generally look fantastic. I often joke it was very obvious I wasn’t expecting to be asked as I would have put a bit more effort into my appearance 🙈🙈 Also nearly fainted in shock.

I actually think it must be very hard being with someone who’s big into insta. Everything has to be insta perfect. I think it’s just who Louise is at this stage but hard for Mark trying to pick the right holiday destination, accommodation, restaurants etc. It’s a lot of pressure to make everything look insta perfect.

I feel the Charlotte from Sex & the City breakdown coming soon!!!
‘Set the Date, Set the Date!’
1666538517144.gif

• Haha
No ring for Lou Lou on this holiday. I’d say she is secretly fuming

Reactions: 7
No ring for Lou Lou on this holiday. I’d say she is secretly fuming
I’m not normally one for engagement speculation but are we thinking Christmas Eve? Someone on here predicted that about 6 months ago and I feel like it could be a good prediction.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.