Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not normally one for engagement speculation but are we thinking Christmas Eve? Someone on here predicted that about 6 months ago and I feel like it could be a good prediction.
@ahtisyourself has that prediction that it will be Christmas Eve and I honestly think they have called it. Lou Lou is so vanilla it will be the most predictable engagement, wedding etc

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her focus will be on chrimbo now. She’s researching white Christmas outfits as we speak
If I didn’t see it with my own eyes, I wouldn’t have believed about the white outfits for the potential engagement. I’m still getting my head around brides wearing white for hen nights 🙈

Reactions: 7
I don't know if it's because she's so boring or what but everytime she does one of those reels I CRINGE!!! It's like watching a hun from down the road fluff her hair and giggle before walking off camera and I can't take it seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread suggestion, Louise all dressed in ivory waiting for her twin to get down one one knee

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just had a look at her two instagram pages for both CLOO and 67 spitz. Looks like Lou Lou has forgotten to update them lately

Reactions: 7
What’s ridiculous is the two photos up tonight. On the Vespa you’d think she just had a blazer and knickers on. Then they’re sitting outside a bar posing for an insta shot and her vag is just about covered

Reactions: 9
Just had a look at her two instagram pages for both CLOO and 67 spitz. Looks like Lou Lou has forgotten to update them lately
It's almost as if she has no interest in her own businesses. She much prefers to be swanning around on her jollies.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone tried her wine spritzers? I tried the pink one and omg it tastes awful. Even the smell of it when you’re drinking from the glass is rank. It’s like diluted lucozade with alcohol thrown in

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The photoshoots abroad are absolute nonsense and feed into their egos.
She goes on that it's an Irish company and yet the clothes are made abroad and her photshoots are overseas. So how exactly is it Irish?????

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.