Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Busy people don’t have time to sit and contemplate how busy they are. She lives in another world.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Would She ever get a grip with this whole, is this really happening shite - oh she is such a pain

Reactions: 2
Maybe she removed it because she was self conscious about her lisp triggered by the Invisalign.

Coop gone to London today to his second mom FYI. Any word from LouCoo on it? Suppose she’s enough of an airhead that she just won’t ever acknowledge it

Reactions: 1
Coop gone to London today to his second mom FYI. Any word from LouCoo on it? Suppose she’s enough of an airhead that she just won’t ever acknowledge it
Such a ridiculous set up. Why would two friends get a dog together when it is absolutely inevitable that they will go their separate ways at some point.
Absolute clowns, sending the dog back and forth.

Reactions: 13
Such a ridiculous set up. Why would two friends get a dog together when it is absolutely inevitable that they will go their separate ways at some point.
Absolute clowns, sending the dog back and forth.
At this stage they need to just flip a coin and be done with it. It's very unfair on the wee dog.

Reactions: 12
She looks terrible in that YSL ad, they’ve somehow made her look bigger than she actually is. The shape of her face also looks completely different too. Are YSL actually planning on using that to promote the lipstick or what?!

Reactions: 6
She looks terrible in that YSL ad, they’ve somehow made her look bigger than she actually is. The shape of her face also looks completely different too. Are YSL actually planning on using that to promote the lipstick or what?!
She looks a bit puffy and undefined but I think that's the actual shape of her jawline - I know I commented on it recently on this thread when others were saying she looked different.
It's amazing how different these huns can look when they're not in control of the camera/filter/editing tool.

Are YSL actually planning on using that to promote the lipstick or what?!
Of course not. Everyone on that YSL junket had these photos and clips recorded. All they did was provide the huns with their own reel to promote on their channel. Look at the hashtag and there are loads of other influencers with similar little photo/video collages.

Reactions: 5
Whenever I check her channel I get this feeling that she's a bit of a lost soul. What's her social group like in Dublin? Close friends? What does she actually do that isn't #spon nights or outings? I know she has the relationship now which is great, but even the home itself feels..transient. She just doesn't seem settled anywhere.

She looks a bit puffy and undefined but I think that's the actual shape of her jawline - I know I commented on it recently on this thread when others were saying she looked different.
It's amazing how different these huns can look when they're not in control of the camera/filter/editing tool.
She must definitely slim down her face, she looks totally different in the YSL clip, am actually shocked

Reactions: 4
At this stage they need to just flip a coin and be done with it. It's very unfair on the wee dog.
It annoys me so much everytime I see it. Also doesn’t seem like they talk anymore. You would think one of them would be the responsible adult and do right by Cooper

Reactions: 3
I’d say it’s the first time Lou hasn’t gotten her own way. I’d say she just assumed she’d get Coop, hasn’t and won’t back down and either will the other one. It’s so wrong, both of them are a pair of dicks, if one of them really cared for him they’d actually leave him settle.

Reactions: 5
the reason she deleted that vlog is because she knows she was an hole on it LOL

the reason she deleted that vlog is because she knows she was an hole on it LOL
Oooh what was like in it?

also, maybe it’s me, but it rubbed me the wrong way that she shared a pic of a disabled influencer in her clothes and described it as “so inspiring” - like she didn’t do that for any other influencer huns she shared! It just comes across as so patronising!!
And agree with everyone re: the ysl clip - they all look so different when not in control of the photos/videos

Reactions: 14
Oooh what was like in it?

also, maybe it’s me, but it rubbed me the wrong way that she shared a pic of a disabled influencer in her clothes and described it as “so inspiring” - like she didn’t do that for any other influencer huns she shared! It just comes across as so patronising!!
And agree with everyone re: the ysl clip - they all look so different when not in control of the photos/videos
I haven’t looked at her stories in a while so didn’t see that but it does sound patronising.

I follow a lovely lady on insta. Her daughter has Down syndrome and she’s been talking about DS every day in October as it’s Down Syndrome Awareness Month. She spoke about “ableism”. It was v interesting and what Louise did in her post sounds like ableism (though I’m no expert on it).

I haven’t looked at her stories in a while so didn’t see that but it does sound patronising.

I follow a lovely lady on insta. Her daughter has Down syndrome and she’s been talking about DS every day in October as it’s Down Syndrome Awareness Month. She spoke about “ableism”. It was v interesting and what Louise did in her post sounds like ableism (though I’m no expert on it).
I know what you mean - I’m no expert on ableism for sure but definitely in the last year or so have become much more aware of it and I just picked-up on it as she shared two photos in a row, two influencers in her clothes but only one was described as inspiring for wearing her clothes! Like when people refer to larger sized people as being so brave!

Joanne is an extremely capable lady with a great career and outlook on life. Louise while probably we'll intention absolutely came across as completely patronising.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.