Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It annoys me so much everytime I see it. Also doesn’t seem like they talk anymore. You would think one of them would be the responsible adult and do right by Cooper
This really annoys me. The poor dog. It needs continuity and stability.

Maybe Coops will be better in the UK as she seems to offload him every 2nd weekend

Reactions: 5
Ah damn I never got around to watching the vlog. Wonder why she deleted it
You didn’t miss anything. Just Lou bring her usual boring self. It could be something to do with that food company she promotes as that was in the video

You didn’t miss anything. Just Lou bring her usual boring self. It could be something to do with that food company she promotes as that was in the video
Did she promote a food company and then post that she'd had food poisoning "again"?
My timeline could be out on this but it might explain the need to remove the vid 🤔

Reactions: 3
Could I just ask why people follow her?

I think few people get any fashion or style tips, or feel connected to her? Is it just habit? Is it seeing the inside of the hotels? Escapism?
I initially started following her because I saw another Irish influencer featured in a magazine (I honestly forgot who it was). I went to that person's page and she had a photo with Louise. Out of curiosity, I took a quick look at her page and at the time, it was summer (real summer, not Lou's version of summer when it's 16c in May or whatever) so there was a lot of sunny, outdoor content so I followed her because of the escapism angle. After a few months, I realized not only was her content repetitive and boring, but she did not actually strike me as a style or fashion girl. She's just someone who buys/rents a lot of clothes, but that just makes her a shopaholic not a legitimate fashion or style influencer. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Did she promote a food company and then post that she'd had food poisoning "again"?
My timeline could be out on this but it might explain the need to remove the vid 🤔
I’m almost positive she did promote that good company and made a risotto

Reactions: 1
Yeah she promotes dropchef on Instagram. She mentioned them in the YouTube video and that she works for them but that segment ‘wasn’t sponsored’

Reactions: 2
I’d say she’ll get engaged on this trip
She'll be raging if she doesn't!
I did get a good giggle out of the photo of the shared sandwich, of all of the amazing food on offer in Italy it's a pretty unexpected choice to go for I think

Reactions: 10
She'll be raging if she doesn't!
I did get a good giggle out of the photo of the shared sandwich, of all of the amazing food on offer in Italy it's a pretty unexpected choice to go for I think
Look like something you’d whip up when you had nothing left in the fridge

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All in white hoping for the ring 💍
Exactly what I thought too - it would be so funny if she has a white themed wardrobe for the whole trip in desperate hopes 😁 it’s a pretty naff outfit for visiting Florence in October.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does the BF not be sick of her filming every single thing, such a pest! How can you enjoy a holiday in peace when ur GF is filming it all for a VLOG/insta

Reactions: 8
Does she know she’s in Florence? Why choose Dermot Kennedy Rome as a song over her footage 🤣 “I’ve heard about the sunsets here”, the sun also sets in Ireland Louise ya gobshite

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.