Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay someone tell me how this witch got her hair done yesterday and has roots already. Like SERIOUSLY!!! What is her hairdresser putting in the foils? Mayonnaise? This annoys me more than it should šŸ¤£

Also she has a terrible lisp for someone starting Invisalign. Worse than anyone I know who had them

Reactions: 6
Thatā€™s how my colour looks when Iā€™m waiting to get roots done and itā€™s full of dry shampoo to try get a few more days

Reactions: 3
She needs to give up that Invisalign shite. Her teeth are fine and she looks like a fool wearing them now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to give up that Invisalign shite. Her teeth are fine and she looks like a fool wearing them now.
She had a weird way of saying her ā€œsā€ sounds before as she used to bite down on her teeth and now the braces just make it worse. Her teeth were her nicest feature and perfectly straight. Absolutely no need for them

Reactions: 7
When she was moaning about the 22 hours requirement for Invisalign I had to laugh when she said she finds it difficult because it takes her over an hour to drink a coffee, of course it does because she has nothing better for doing. Sure Cooper has more productive days than her, sometimes youā€™d wonder who is walking who

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When she was moaning about the 22 hours requirement for Invisalign I had to laugh when she said she finds it difficult because it takes her over an hour to drink a coffee, of course it does because she has nothing better for doing. Sure Cooper has more productive days than her, sometimes youā€™d wonder who is walking who
Yeah not rushing out the door coffee with her like the rest of us ā€¦ tea in my case! Dose. I wish reality would slap her in the face. Hopefully kids will do it for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
the vlog was her just saying......."im so busy/im so tired" the whole time.....thats literally it

Reactions: 2
the vlog was her just saying......."im so busy/im so tired" the whole time.....thats literally it
I couldnā€™t get past the lisp or whatever sounds coming out of her mouth from the retainer. That and she was saying nothing in particular. Also the brother and the bf could be twins.

Yeah not rushing out the door coffee with her like the rest of us ā€¦ tea in my case! Dose. I wish reality would slap her in the face. Hopefully kids will do it for her!
She will be the typical insta hun cradling her bump thinking sheā€™s Mother Nature reincarnated while preggers, and then totally arse over tit once the baby arrives not knowing her arse from her elbow. A total shitshow

Reactions: 3
I donā€™t think I can tolerate her with the braces like what the duck. She might as well have two concrete blocks in her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her live with Dunnes stores/67 was cringe worthy. She couldnā€™t remember ingredients for one of her 2 drinks, contradicted herself in when she started it and anyone know who her partner is in this? Possibly a family member ā€¦..as according to herself they have experience in bottling!!!! Iā€™d say she said ā€œdaddy I want to launch a drinks brand like my friendsā€

Reactions: 10
She has family members who do water in sustainable packaging. Cant think of the name off the top of my head but theyā€™re also stocked in Dunnes. I thought about purchasing before but theyā€™re too dear in comparison to the likes of ishka. Sheā€™s more than likely partnered with them to release the west coast cooler knock off

I thought she was related to the people who own Tipperary water? Did I read in the indo it was her uncle or grandad?

I thought she was related to the people who own Tipperary water? Did I read in the indo it was her uncle or grandad?
Yes youā€™re right. I think her grandad was founder. Itā€™s global hydrate that do the carton water I think itā€™s her uncle behind it.. no doubt her business has ties

Reactions: 5
I keep buying these water bottles in paper packaging and I just took a second look at them now - itā€™s actually Global Hydrate. Never realized it had a link with Louise. Great water though.

Her going on about life being so busy and the need for taking more time out for herself ā€¦ how can she even say these things with a straight face šŸ˜¤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her going on about life being so busy and the need for taking more time out for herself ā€¦ how can she even say these things with a straight face šŸ˜¤
How many holidays/hotel stays has she been on this year?? Sheā€™s so desperate to appear productive

How many holidays/hotel stays has she been on this year?? Sheā€™s so desperate to appear productive
She's up there with Rosie and how busy busy busy she is.
If ya have time to pop on and tell everyone how busy you are, you're not that busy.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.