Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
seen Lou last night when on way home from town..........i hear her talking (shes so loud, not a bit coy like youd think ha!), and she was walking down the street vaping away the whole time............nothing wrong with any of that but my jayssis the girl is a complete FAKE!!!!! The whole "im so wholesome and sweet girl next door " vibe she portrays online is not real

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
seen Lou last night when on way home from town..........i hear her talking (shes so loud, not a bit coy like youd think ha!), and she was walking down the street vaping away the whole time............nothing wrong with any of that but my jayssis the girl is a complete FAKE!!!!! The whole "im so wholesome and sweet girl next door " vibe she portrays online is not real
Go on, what was she saying?

Reactions: 3
Why is she dressed like the tarty sister in keeping up appearances to go to a one year olds bday?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tbf - a party like that for a one year old is a bit much even
Was thinking the same. Some cake and balloons would have been fine, but of course Belle Azure would have to make it the most ‘perfect’ birthday ever 😒

Reactions: 5

I could have bet money she was a smoker

Reactions: 4
Nobody was asking where her couch was from. Nearly €2k for the couch that was she was gifted

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Does she pay for anything!! Why do people continue to support her and enable her to live this life without having to work. It's so sickening, especially when it's so hard to buy anything nowadays 😪

Reactions: 14
Would love to know what appointments she had to cancel… ‘wake up’ ‘breathe’ ‘try some awful clothes on’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.