Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Spritz gonna hit the shelves as summer is over...missed the boat there. She should have had that for festival season, drinking in the park, beach etc and for the likes of taste of dublin. People don't go near those drinks really in the winter. When it's pissing rain and freezing cold I'd prefer a glass of red lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

hanhunt

No please tell me I did not hear she is going on yet another holiday. Amazing how with her 3 jobs ( influencing, drink and leggings ) she has time to leave the country again. I would put money on it that it is not her last one before the year is out

the_truth_hurts

she justified taking the whole week of work last week due to the good weather… hahaha the weather woman must think every week is a good one!

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
A foodie lol. The only thing she knows how to cook is fajitas and the only thing she orders in restaurants is burrata

• Haha
Reactions: 15

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Ready for some sun.. after being in Hawaii, NY and Morocco all in the last few weeks. Her braindead-ness never fails to amaze me.

• Haha
Ok so this is what really annoys me about influencers like our Lou, they go to a beautiful place rich is history and post the most basic and airheaded stories.

The story re. Chanel’s vineyard for example it’s not owned by Chanel it’s owned by the people who own the Chanel group (like business men) with no affiliation to fashion at all. The vineyard is actually one of the most famous because it’s so old and wine is of such high quality (I was there before) but that’s all lost on her and it’s she thinks it’s amazing because it’s ‘Owned by Chanel’.

They are so basic, can’t even go away for a weekend and survive without an espresso martini that they’re having a server learn how to make them! You’re in one of the strongest wine regions in the world - ask for the local recommendation for a dessert wine / digestif. Why didn’t they just go to london?!
I thought the exact same and the waiter looked fine in the video but I would bet money he was insulted

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I wouldn’t drink it if I was dying of thirst. She’d want to lay off the drink herself. She is aging badly. Her skin looks like wax

• Haha

Ryan80

VIP Member
Ah lads €12 for 2 pairs of socks. Is Louise fur real, you can get a 3 pack of Nike or adidas for around €10

• Haha
  • Wow

New-Yark

You mean you can’t graduate from the university of Cloo? Damn! Was about to enrol myself this evening. I reckon I’d get a 1st in trying on clothes, posing in front of the mirror and walking towards it with one hand on my hip, all while saying “sooo nice”.
Gutted now.
Can you cross and uncross your legs while standing in front of that mirror though and breathing heavily? You won’t graduate magna cum laude from Cloo U without studying and perfecting this module xx

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
When ya flick through Louise's stories its still hard to believe this is her "job", arsing around town going to breakfast lunch dinner, picking up freebies and taking some pics. It's an absolute disgrace they get paid, free clothes, free makeup, free trips, free food, free hair/nail/skincare appointments for nothing really!!

• Heart

dee_mc

VIP Member
She’s literally landed this lifestyle because she’s tall, blonde and leggy. Like there is nothing else to her. Well for some 🙄some of us were not so blessed with legs for days and have to graft all day err day for pennies 😐
She's tall alright but any of us can dye our hair blonde!
What sets her apart really is that she has brass neck. The overwhelming confidence coupled with the distinct lack of talent/personality etc is a strange combination but even stranger is the fact people buy in to it.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Louise droney mcdrone voice Cooney doing a podcast. My ears are already bleeding.
Another influencer with a podcast just what the fucking world needs..

• Haha

TheGlossy

VIP Member
I don't think it's her place to show the waiter how to make a drink if it's not on the menu.

She's also putting the waiter and the manager in an awkward position as the drink does not have a price given it does not exist on the menu, so difficult to assess on the spot how much the drink actually costs. Not cool.

Last edited: