Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Addd

VIP Member
I’m not normally one for engagement speculation but are we thinking Christmas Eve? Someone on here predicted that about 6 months ago and I feel like it could be a good prediction.
@ahtisyourself has that prediction that it will be Christmas Eve and I honestly think they have called it. Lou Lou is so vanilla it will be the most predictable engagement, wedding etc

• Haha
Reactions: 15

eabhakx

Louise would like to be remembered as someone who is "very hard-working" - well it's never too late to start Lou!

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
Does anyone what temperature it is? Lou hasn’t posted it today so am a bit unsure

• Haha

pickthelock

Perhaps, i think the cqlibre of the team matters tho in terms of "status" - some hurlers/footballers are hetting upgraded audis every 6 months. Winning an irelands/all stars would get a free holiday.

Poor old Mark would have only gotten travel expenses and the county gearbag!
None of the Limerick hurlers would have her😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

New-Yark

I noticed in all the pics from last night Meg had the can of 67 shite while everyone else was on the espresso martinis. Louise really treats her like crap for a so called friend.

UB403303

Does she pay for anything!! Why do people continue to support her and enable her to live this life without having to work. It's so sickening, especially when it's so hard to buy anything nowadays 😪

New-Yark

They are so basic, can’t even go away for a weekend and survive without an espresso martini that they’re having a server learn how to make them! You’re in one of the strongest wine regions in the world - ask for the local recommendation for a dessert wine / digestif. Why didn’t they just go to london?!

• Haha
Surprised she posted about drinking Prosecco on the train. Irish Rail have been very vocal lately that alcohol consumption is strictly forbidden. Got the train two weeks ago and the intercom at Heuston and on the train gave out the announcement every few minutes stating this. You’d think someone with over 200k followers would be discrete and have more sense if she was having it

pickthelock

She’s hankering for an engagement big time. Any time anyone gets engaged lately she’s the first in to comment as well as posting a congrats up on her story. She’s only dying for it!!
100% agree. She’s moved really fast with your man Mark though. Haven’t they only been together not even 2 years and they’ve moved in together the lot. She wants the ring. I can imagine her too, everytime that they go away she away running to get the nails done

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Oops I wrote a comment about Lou somewhere else, thought I was on her page. I was saying where has this social anxiety come from??? Like are these the new buzz words, she goes to alot and I mean alot of events, never mentioned being anxious before!!! Wasn't she away on a PR trip where she didn't really know anybody and wasn't anxious about that, that would be my worst nightmare!
I have terrible social anxiety to the point that I dread meeting my friends and cancel quite alot, it really pisses me off when any of these clowns who are out night noon and morning say they have anxiety. No you don't, I'd imagine it's a very bitchy atmosphere and all these massive egos being in one spot being so fake to one another is not the greatest environment, maybe that's what she meant!!

I do like her dress but that's about it.
The hair is meh, and the story of her walking down a busy street showing her hair off and all the lads looking at her as she admires herself in her phone well just LOL, if you were socially anxious ya wouldn't be doing that!!!

Ailte

VIP Member
Her going on about life being so busy and the need for taking more time out for herself … how can she even say these things with a straight face 😤

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Caught the start of her newest video on youtube. She's launching her wine spritzer in the next few weeks and is also working on a podcast that's like an extension of her book club 🙄

Why does everyone think they need a podcast!!!!
A podcast? With her monotone? No thanks

oac

That black lingerie dress walking around a town center on a casual Sunday… wtf is going on with her

• Haha
  • Sick

Hotchips

Her parents did. She’s so out of touch,
“It’s great to have a project”
Re. Decorating a newly purchased home 😂
Another house in that area lost to out of towners and will be empty all winter. She mentioned coming down there in winter... like hell they will. one bad night there and they will be gone hightailing it back to the suburbs of Limerick :LOL: Spanish Point/Lahinch area gets hammered in the winter time with storms and horrendous weather with power outages, and all that goes with it. It will sit like the rest of them empty from september onwards, some people might visit over christmas weather permitting and then its easter again before there is any life in the majority of holiday homes there. They will likely Airbnb it adding to the already saturated Airbnb market in that area squeezing out any hope of actual local people buying and living there all year around. Id never bebrudge someone a holiday home if say you wanted to be the sea in school holidays with children etc but they are gonna Airbnb it, without a doubt!

• Sick

Addd

VIP Member
Disgusting flogging Christmas content this early. Christmas can be hard time for people, they don’t need it brought up in anyway while it’s only August.