Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emilyinparis20

the reason she deleted that vlog is because she knows she was an arsehole on it LOL
Oooh what was like in it?

also, maybe it’s me, but it rubbed me the wrong way that she shared a pic of a disabled influencer in her clothes and described it as “so inspiring” - like she didn’t do that for any other influencer huns she shared! It just comes across as so patronising!!
And agree with everyone re: the ysl clip - they all look so different when not in control of the photos/videos

Reactions: 14

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
I was going to give the dropchef a go 😂🙈 I'm furthest thing from an insta hun but I would just love to be like, this is dinner next 3 days and not have to think. Very pricey but with her 30% discount code I was actually going to give it a try. I've finally been -'influenced' by her 😂🙈
Have a look at ‘Bored of lunch’ Instagram page. Great recipes there. Just forward plan & buy in just what’s needed. We’re all guilty of having a full fridge & still ordering a takeaway! But we’ll need to be disciplined over next while it seems 👍

dee_mc

VIP Member
She's a bad advert for that new foundation anyway: looks cakey AF and you can see every pore.
The begging for a new curler is shameless but I'd say she's about to "discover" a new hair product range too.
She has such misplaced confidence too: my curls didn't stay in my hair so it must be that my hair is wrong, or the curler is wrong, or the products are wrong. Certainly couldn't be anything to do with your method hmm Louise?

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She is absolutely gross flogging Christmas content this early and dressing it up as spreading out the cost. As if she gives a shit about the rising cost of living.. it has never been a concern to her. Nobody needs a pointless advent calendar ffs

begaphobia

I’m gonna give her a rare compliment and say I think she looks cute. I like that she’s smiling in the pictures and not pouting and posing with her Liz McDonald expression
OMG LIZ MCDONALD! That is so on the money! Spitting image! I also remember someone saying she looked like Jedward which I can never unsee.

• Haha

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Does she ever order a dress in time for an event??!! Numerous weddings she’s had to improvise as delivery never arrived & now her VIP awards dress in for delivery tomorrow evening, the night of the awards ffs 🤦‍♀️
She really is brain dead

queenbees

VIP Member
And incase you didn’t already know. Louise the weather lady has now told us “the sun has left the building”

• Haha

LadyLowe

I like the dress but the tan lines are pretty dire and as the previous poster said social anxiety....ha, I bet she's been staring at herself in every mirror and window she's walked by this evening! And the story post with Tara makeup "the roomie I missed so much"...hmmmm, what about poor Megan who was half featured in another photo in her story? I giggled at Doireann Garrihys roast of her 🤭

• Haha

lunasa

As bad as the Cloo varsity sweater and socks are, I can’t get over the absolute state of the tshirt. 35 quid for something you’d get for a fiver in pennys. She’s actually lost the run of herself now!

• Haha

imbackagain

Does she ever order a dress in time for an event??!! Numerous weddings she’s had to improvise as delivery never arrived & now her VIP awards dress in for delivery tomorrow evening, the night of the awards ffs 🤦‍♀️
She really is brain dead
Especially bizarre given she has f all to do everyday!

Reactions: 13

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Ive been fairly vocal here about thinking Mark is a ride... something about the way he is driving the car in Louises story is giving me the absolute ick 🤣

• Haha

Annie94

Louise would like to be remembered as someone who is "very hard-working" - well it's never too late to start Lou!
hahah yeah the story her bestie put up that said "happy birthday to the hardest working girl i know"...........jaysis ye swear she worked night shifts or two jobs or somethin like that LOL!!!!!!

• Haha

Solemnia

Just regarding her doing ‘lots of travelling’: To be honest most of it has been to the USA, specifically NYC and the usual European cities, Paris, Rome, Venice etc…nothing wrong with that but it’s no different to most people and doesn’t really make one a travel blogger. I don’t think she’s ever done South America, Asia, Australia etc.
The places she travels to are no different really to most people, although most of us need to get time off work and don’t get freebie trips lol 😂

not_influenced

VIP Member
Really would you say her audience is 30-50!? That's mad, genuinely wouldn't be caught dead in any of the shit she wears and im in that profile!!!😆😆😆 Wouldn't put herself and Pippa down as getting on? They may exchange tips on leisure wear!!! 😆😆😆😆