Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we can all comfortably agree Louise is thick. It's been said on threads before Lights on but no one home! She seems to struggle with the English language and basic articulation and adjectives!!

Reactions: 11
No mention of the spritz in a long time!!

She's not the only one spouting about Christmas and how they'll start talking about it earlier so people can spread the cost out over a longer period and making out that they are trying to look out for us.
They have some bleeping nerve.

Reactions: 6
Megan nominated for stellar award!! Anyone else voting for her!!! I'd like her to win and Louise not to win in her catagory!

Reactions: 8
I would have thought Megan would wind up in the Travel category, not the Rising Star one to be fair. I don't know any of the other ones in her category.

In any case, in the InstaStar of the Year category, personally I'd vote for Sophie Murray instead of Louise 100%.

Reactions: 3
Voted for Megan as i think Louise has been a lousy friend to her - by never once promoting her blog.

Reactions: 17
Megan was always a means to and end for Lou. Lou never had any genuine interest in Megan it was only what she could benefit from the relationship

Reactions: 10
Megan was always a means to and end for Lou. Lou never had any genuine interest in Megan it was only what she could benefit from the relationship
I mean to be fair, she was just a flatmate. Not everyone remains super friendly with their flatmates after they've moved out. It's normal.

Reactions: 2
I mean to be fair, she was just a flatmate. Not everyone remains super friendly with their flatmates after they've moved out. It's normal.
Ah they were very full on at the beginning. Like they had been friends since birth

Reactions: 14
Ah they were very full on at the beginning. Like they had been friends since birth
Yeah they were, I suppose that’s where I am coming from with my original comment. They carried on like they were bffs since childhood cause it suited them both. I just feel that Megan is more a genuine person if that makes sense and probably was invested in the friendship. Meaning as for Lou it was just convenient till something better came along. That’s just how I see it anyway.

I do agree with you to a degree tho @TheGlossy

Reactions: 6
Megan is not competing in the same category, so it won't impact Lou's result in any case.

I voted for Sophie Murray instead of Lou. Sophie actually has a personally unlike Lou.

Reactions: 3
Should there not be a drink aware label on those stories? They are promoting alcohol

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.