Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that seltzer might work better for her, cause Lou clearly has a passion for drinking, but after seeing the name and design.. the whole thing is so boring and meh. I really think Lou is just irrelevant now

Reactions: 5
Why the number 67, what's the relevance?
I refuse to look at her stories anymore!!

Reactions: 2
Why the number 67, what's the relevance?
I refuse to look at her stories anymore!!
Am sure we’ll get a big explanation at some point… you know it’s either going to be some nonsensical connection to ancient spiritual powers bullshit, or some mundane shite like her house number where she first had the ‘idea’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am sure we’ll get a big explanation at some point… you know it’s either going to be some nonsensical connection to ancient spiritual powers bullshit, or some mundane shite like her house number where she first had the ‘idea’
Like the bullshit explanation of Rosie Connollys brand the 4th ‘arse’ …. Doses a shite the lot of them!

• Haha
I seen on Rob Kenny's stories there are only 67 calories per can so that's why it got the name!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She already has her bio edited to say founder of the seltzer 😂😂😂 priorities with Lou are the same as ever. Most brands you can get 4 cans at 330mls for €10. Lou’s are 250ml and I bet will be more expensive.

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t drink it if I was dying of thirst. She’d want to lay off the drink herself. She is aging badly. Her skin looks like wax

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I seen on Rob Kenny's stories there are only 67 calories per can so that's why it got the name!!
🤣 god forbid she ever has to change the ingredients or has ambitions to extend the line with different products

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see Lou has updated her bio again since launching her brand. I find her strategy for launching brands so odd. Announces the brand with no products ready to go (both times) and then doesn’t really talk about the products? It always just comes across as completely half arsed

Reactions: 7
i was thinking the same.......knowing what louise is like its probably the number of her house! haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i was thinking the same.......knowing what louise is like its probably the number of her house! haha
I had thought maybe it was how many brain cells she has, but then thought nah that's been overly generous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s how many days she lasted in New York before flaking it and moving back home 🧳 ✈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
isnt she launching it at Bloom and isnt that this weekend? And she is in NY? So she wont even be at the launch 🤣🤣 christ on bike.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
isnt she launching it at Bloom and isnt that this weekend? And she is in NY? So she wont even be at the launch 🤣🤣 christ on bike.
Yes this! I was wondering about that..bloom is on this weekend and shes in NY. Hardly a 2 night trip to NY and straight off to plane and over to bloom from the airport..perhaps it is her plan..she likes to think of herself as a jetsetting business boss woman.

Reactions: 6
Watching her dance in any video is painfully awkward, but the one where she's learning "TikTok" moves with that little girl is cringe because she looks like 4 Mikado's trying to exit their box.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.