Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you f’ing joking me? She has that dog in the direct sunlight sitting on the f’ing beach. Omg I’m raging the poor thing 😡😡😡

Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t begrudge anyone a holiday but Jesus Christ her life is one long holiday. I think it’s become massively apparent over the last couple of months that she’s at fcuk all when it comes to work. She literally does nothing. Her busiest day was probably quality checking her cloo crap with her sister that time, I don’t think she’s even pretending to be busy anymore!
I’d say she films a lot of content or ads at once during the day on Mon - Wed, and also meets various people for lunch or brunch on other days when mark is working so she can maximise his time off.

Her life seems so boring especially compared to mark would have a fairly demanding job plus playing club football can very demanding especially playing with a club that is challenging for a county title in Dublin. She must be raking it in as the rent on her last 2 apartments isn’t cheap as they are brand new plus she drives a Tesla. Also she admitted in the podcast to paying 6 month rent in the New York after she had moved back.

Reactions: 4
Poor Cooper in this heat 🥵
We own a dachshund and it’s common knowledge that they shouldn’t be out in heat like this (most dogs shouldn’t in fairness) but because they are so close to the ground extreme weather temps can really affect them

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Everyone seems surprised Lou Lou the dipshit has the dog out with weather warning. Did we expect anything less. The girl is a Moran!

Reactions: 6
She’s a bleeping idiot having Cooper out with her, but how thick do you have to be to think you should take a picture and post it to nearly 220k people?

Reactions: 10
That dog has been out in the blistering heat for over 6 hours. There have been countless warnings to not even walk your dog until it’s cooler tonight because they will overheat and can’t cool themselves down. Louise is honestly so thick it hurts

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else find it so weird that Louise is away with Belle and Aoife for this pre wedding shite? Clearly have no close friends from school or home etc

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.