Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her parents did. She’s so out of touch,
“It’s great to have a project”
Re. Decorating a newly purchased home 😂
Oh right. Has she mentioned that before? I thought it made no sense how she just jumped into her mother and Nicole getting the house ready as if we should already know they bought a house. Trying to be like the Garrihys no doubt!

Reactions: 9
Loves to get the half naked bf in her stories, presumably she thinks he’s the dogs do dahs and we’ll all be insanely jealous and want a piece of him!
His bar must be low if he’s happy settling with his airhead insta hun who just dresses up every day and prances about doing nothing!
Maybe he has a tit personality too!

Reactions: 8
Of all the repetitive things Lou posts to her stories, the posting of the temperature is ALWAYS a trigger for me :LOL:
Sure it's warm now, but she makes it seem like Ireland is this tropical paradise year-round with her never-ending summer wardrobe and constant reminder whenever it hits 20c or higher. Yea the sun is warm, this is summer. WE KNOW.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Love how she mentions “mark took the week off” she doesn’t even pretend that she has work 😂
Can’t wait til Friday for her “eek it’s the weekend” so she can carry on as normal but with more friends at her disposal

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Like I would have stayed down there for a month but like Mark had training you know because he plays football” calm down hun… he ain’t no star

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another day where Louise is just lounging around on the beach instead of doing any work. Have never seen anyone to steal a living as much

Reactions: 13
yeah sure nobody minds you filming them while you get your insta video shot of you at the beach

Reactions: 2
Her parents did. She’s so out of touch,
“It’s great to have a project”
Re. Decorating a newly purchased home 😂
Another house in that area lost to out of towners and will be empty all winter. She mentioned coming down there in winter... like hell they will. one bad night there and they will be gone hightailing it back to the suburbs of Limerick :LOL: Spanish Point/Lahinch area gets hammered in the winter time with storms and horrendous weather with power outages, and all that goes with it. It will sit like the rest of them empty from september onwards, some people might visit over christmas weather permitting and then its easter again before there is any life in the majority of holiday homes there. They will likely Airbnb it adding to the already saturated Airbnb market in that area squeezing out any hope of actual local people buying and living there all year around. Id never bebrudge someone a holiday home if say you wanted to be the sea in school holidays with children etc but they are gonna Airbnb it, without a doubt!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
A photo on her story sprawled out on the beach with a book in a bikini and in two days time she’ll be a personification of that TikTok sound stating the week tested her and is so grateful it’s finally the weekend. I swear she’s like something from Little Britain.

Reactions: 12
Her Cloo page gets an average of 24/30 likes a post and no comments really and her drinks page was last updated nearly 2 months ago saying something like "the countdown is on" 😂.
What in the name of jaysus is this one at? She has to be the worst pretend business woman of all the pretend business women we see on Insta ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She honestly takes the piss with her so called brands. She doesn’t do a tap and doesn’t even seem to hide it

Reactions: 7
She’s been dossing about Co. Clare for the last few days and now proceeds to spend all day today lying on the beach reading a book. Ah for god sake how does this one make any sort of a living. She’s so lazy. Other full time Insta Huns give you some reels or something but she actually can’t be arsed anymore. It’s laughable really!! And then to top it off is stuck in Powerscourt!!😡 like I work hard and would save to go there for a night. She’s there for free no doubt. It actually sickens me. They all do but her in particular. It’s the laziness for me!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Looks like the foodie is out and about again. She literally doesn’t even bother trying anymore

Reactions: 8
Of all the repetitive things Lou posts to her stories, the posting of the temperature is ALWAYS a trigger for me :LOL:
Sure it's warm now, but she makes it seem like Ireland is this tropical paradise year-round with her never-ending summer wardrobe and constant reminder whenever it hits 20c or higher. Yea the sun is warm, this is summer. WE KNOW.
HAHAHA My trigger is the temperature and breakfast pictures

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.