Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thinking today , while eating my melting 99
The Insta hun boyfriends, when they do propose they have to something spectacular for a proposal. Such pressure! Getting down on your knee in Kiliney beach dosen’t cut it for the gram. Look at Domingues proposal

Reactions: 1
Just thinking today , while eating my melting 99
The Insta hun boyfriends, when they do propose they have to something spectacular for a proposal. Such pressure! Getting down on your knee in Kiliney beach dosen’t cut it for the gram. Look at Domingues proposal
The Insta Hun absolutely tells them how to do it or what they would like. Everything is pre planned with them. Though it’s amazing how quickly they get sucked in to the Insta world and all the freebies that come with them. Mark has proved to be no different!

Reactions: 6
He’s well up on a six figure salary, he’ll be fine to splash out on the proposal as directed

He’s well up on a six figure salary, he’ll be fine to splash out on the proposal as directed
At least he earns it I suppose …. Unlike her airhead bimbo. When they have the 2.2 kids she won’t have to mind them either.

Reactions: 4
She’ll have the box tick proposal, hen and wedding. I could nearly plan her whole life out for her and guess how many kids she’ll have and their names she’s that basic

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s literally landed this lifestyle because she’s tall, blonde and leggy. Like there is nothing else to her. Well for some 🙄some of us were not so blessed with legs for days and have to graft all day err day for pennies 😐

Reactions: 10
She’s literally landed this lifestyle because she’s tall, blonde and leggy. Like there is nothing else to her. Well for some 🙄some of us were not so blessed with legs for days and have to graft all day err day for pennies 😐
She's tall alright but any of us can dye our hair blonde!
What sets her apart really is that she has brass neck. The overwhelming confidence coupled with the distinct lack of talent/personality etc is a strange combination but even stranger is the fact people buy in to it.

Reactions: 15
The Insta Hun absolutely tells them how to do it or what they would like. Everything is pre planned with them. Though it’s amazing how quickly they get sucked in to the Insta world and all the freebies that come with them. Mark has proved to be no different!
Has it ever happened with the huns that their fella says that he is happy as things are as living and holidaying together etc and no need for marriage and poof..the insta wedding is out the window ? What to do then, is it a change of narrative to the "we dont need a piece of paper to prove anything" or do they wear them down slowly. Happens quite a bit in real life but with instahuns seems to be an easy ticking box exercise as mentioned .

Reactions: 1
What does she do, just trots around the place, eating and posing.
How does she earn a living? She never seems worried about money and yet doesn't really work.
I'm genuinely intrigued, her life is one long holiday!!
And we get it Lou the sun is shining, she's so vacant!

Reactions: 11
Another pit stop to dress up and lounge about a nice hotel! Delighted for her, was beginning to worry she might be wearing herself out with all that hard work she’s doing!!🙄 Also that cream one sleeve jumpsuit is NOT good!

Reactions: 3
I imagine the depts of her conversations with Mark go along the lines of
“wow the weather is sooo nice” - “yeah”
“Can you believe this is Ireland” - “I know”
“Wow look at the sky 😍” - “yeah”
“Imagine if Ireland was like this all year round” - “I know”
“Take a picture of me looking at how nice the weather is” - “ok”
“Wow it’s 26 degrees I better let my followers know this” - “ya”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I imagine the depts of her conversations with Mark go along the lines of
“wow the weather is sooo nice” - “yeah”
“Can you believe this is Ireland” - “I know”
“Wow look at the sky 😍” - “yeah”
“Imagine if Ireland was like this all year round” - “I know”
“Take a picture of me looking at how nice the weather is” - “ok”
“Wow it’s 26 degrees I better let my followers know this” - “ya”
I'd say she spends the days singing "feels like summer". ALL DAY every day

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s coming across a few sandwiches short lately. Has she ever been outside on a fine day before?

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t begrudge anyone a holiday but Jesus Christ her life is one long holiday. I think it’s become massively apparent over the last couple of months that she’s at fcuk all when it comes to work. She literally does nothing. Her busiest day was probably quality checking her cloo crap with her sister that time, I don’t think she’s even pretending to be busy anymore!

Reactions: 9
See I look at Denise Kenny Byrne of the Head Plan for example. She appears to work hard building her brand. She’s in the office everyday etc. what does lazy Lou do? She doesn’t seem to ever have meetings or any of that stuff. She’s rarely in “the office”. I could literally do what she does. Buy stuff from China and then pose on my Instagram in it. Throw it at a few friends and repost them. Did I leave anything out? This brand is dying a death and won’t be heard tell of this time next yr once she manages to upgrade herself to a fiancé!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.