Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I’m not trying to be mean now, I know we’re not all supermodels but for wan who goes on as if she’s VS standard.. is she not extremely very ordinarily plain?

Reactions: 12
Louise the weather lady letting us all know that it was raining outside and she finds it very relaxing. Someone get her a job there on rte

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry I’m not trying to be mean now, I know we’re not all supermodels but for wan who goes on as if she’s VS standard.. is she not extremely very ordinarily plain?
I thought the exact same thing watching her latest video. The difference between that and her photos is huge, she facetunes her photos a lot.

Reactions: 4
Had avoided the page from reading here as didn’t want to see her latest continuous holiday but had a look there …. The trespassing in someone’s field seriously … wish they cows would have given her chase …. Dumb witch. Also thought Mark was good looking at the start but not so much now, he’s aged or something …. It’s hard for him to sustain Lous appetite for holidays I mean hard work …🙄please burst soon influencer culture!

Reactions: 7
Had avoided the page from reading here as didn’t want to see her latest continuous holiday but had a look there …. The trespassing in someone’s field seriously … wish they cows would have given her chase …. Dumb witch. Also thought Mark was good looking at the start but not so much now, he’s aged or something …. It’s hard for him to sustain Lous appetite for holidays I mean hard work …🙄please burst soon influencer culture!
He still looks the same to me.

Reactions: 2
The podcast is the height of cringe "I read books to feel and learn things". Dunno how Rosanna didn't lol throughout. Also to admit one question was "off script" isn't that the whole point of a conversation?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her dress today is actually hideous. I constantly think they must be indecent and flashing her underwear or is it just the way she holds her legs 😩

Reactions: 10
I unfollowed Louise about 2 years ago so I'm late to the party but HOW does the most boring woman on the planrlet have a podcast. I am shook.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are Louise's family wealthy?
From the outside looking in, I'd say they are wealthier than most families, they don't look like they struggle unlike probably 70 %( guess) of other families. Ireland thankfully doesn't have a class system but I get the impression growing up she would of got anything she asked for and her familiy would of done the trip to NY at Christmas for Christmas shopping kind of wealth. Living pretty comfortably. Some people haven't a pot to piss in but will have all the latest branded shite up on their insta but I don't get this impression from Louise. Who knows though, Insta s a big lie after all.

Agreed that the dress is awful. looks the wrong size for her.

Also had a laugh at her book she's reading about working less. How can you work less than the bare minimum she is doing now

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.