Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Louise has to be the least hard working of all the Huns and that's saying something because most of them wouldn't know a hard days graft if it bit them on their entitled arses.
When you think about her time in NY it really wasn't a surprise she scurried home, it was too much effort over there and she wasn't able for it.
Cruising around Ireland putting in minimal effort for her "brands" is much more Lou's vibe.

Reactions: 18
I followed Louise over a decade ago on Instagram. Had to unfollow as she has zero unique selling point. She loves the idea of California Americanism/ j1 vibes and so did I when I was 21 but I grew up and realised how false my idea of America is and how I didn't want to aspire to that idea. She is a trend follower and not a trend setter. If red scarfs were in vogue next season you know she would jump on board. I think because she spends so much time online, she confuses the ''basic '' items she sees as ''classic'' e.g. marant cap.

I eat food daily. I also read daily. But I do not classify myself as a '' foodie'' or ''Bookworm'' . Its called existing and not being glued to your phone.

The podcast is bizarre move. I guess everyone has a podcast now and she is hoping to get a sp deal.

The wine spritzer. Bizarre again why this has not been sold and marketed at every festival this summer as it is a summer drink.

It strikes me as drink you would order at a place that had no other option. If it's being sold in supermarkets, I cant see someone putting it on their supermarket shopping list to pick up and I would be her target market. It is also so difficult to break into and be successful with new brands and alcohol. Even big drink brands such as Island Edge has been so slow to being accepted and ordered as a drink let along a influencer drink.

Lastly, can 100% see her going down the sharing everything about the wedding for the future of her insta.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think Louise has to be the least hard working of all the Huns and that's saying something because most of them wouldn't know a hard days graft if it bit them on their entitled arses.
When you think about her time in NY it really wasn't a surprise she scurried home, it was too much effort over there and she wasn't able for it.
Cruising around Ireland putting in minimal effort for her "brands" is much more Lou's vibe.
Yeah id say the girl is afraid a decent days work! all she did in her nyc vlogs is mope about complaining how tired she was all the time!

Reactions: 5
Lou is gasping for the engagement ring for content. I’d say she would even making wedding content even more boring then it is now

Reactions: 11
I’d say she packs a white dress every time she goes anywhere hoping and praying THIS trip will be THE trip that it happens on. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I noticed the friend she owns the dog with was in Ireland last week and thought she would have taken the dog with her to London

Reactions: 2
Terror “mad bastard” McEvoy’s husband David is launching his own white label tat gin tomorrow. Revealed today, launching tomorrow. Meanwhile we are still waited with bated breath for an update from Lou Lou on her spritz. Now more influencers are heading into the drinking category. If David who isn’t an influencer can get everything sorted and launched, what on earth is Louise doing?

Reactions: 9
Only one word for this …. WHY?

I mean where does she think she is …. She’s in a field with cows dressed like this and with a handbag …. Mind boggles
Wish the cows would lift her out of it …. Dose a shite she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Loves to get the half naked bf in her stories, presumably she thinks he’s the dogs do dahs and we’ll all be insanely jealous and want a piece of him!
His bar must be low if he’s happy settling with his airhead insta hun who just dresses up every day and prances about doing nothing!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Its the cardigan for me why oh why especially leading into this week?

Reactions: 3
It has to work out for her with Mark and she has to get the ring bc to her it’s the whole justification for NYC not working out. She’ll always look back and tell people “it didn’t work out but I was only home a few months and met my now husband so it was meant to be” zero accountability or resilience

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.