Louise Cooney #7 The Cloo cropped jacket didn't make the trip: instead moonboots were worn in the rocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a dose. What do people see in her ??? Monotone af. Not good looking just so bloody boring. She is punching big time for her fella mark.

Reactions: 10
It’s like the last two years we have lived through have only just dawned on Louise this morning because she is sick and couldn’t attend her events. “I feel like people don’t appreciate you being around if you’re sick”. Omg someone tell Sharon Ni Bheolain and have this nugget of info be the opener on the 9 o clock news tonight. The nation needs to hear it! NO tit SHERLOCK!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is there a page for makeupbyciara? Such a dose.. everyone knows who her fella is . His insta is niallyd91. She thinks she’s a celebrity hiding his face ??? So weird

Reactions: 2
The boyfriend is obviously a somewhat well-rounded guy. He's an actuary which requires a bit of intelligence, plays sports, well-travelled it seems. What does he see in her aside from the looks and the free trips? It's not enough to make a relationship last. I wonder what it is they talk about when they're together at home (then again, she's always out and about, so not much time to discuss philosophical topics).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The boyfriend is obviously a somewhat well-rounded guy. He's an actuary which requires a bit of intelligence, plays sports, well-travelled it seems. What does he see in her aside from the looks and the free trips? It's not enough to make a relationship last. I wonder what it is they talk about when they're together at home (then again, she's always out and about, so not much time to discuss philosophical topics).
She’s not good looking he could do waaay better. She’s dry af . A dose. She is doing well being with him.

Reactions: 4
Why does everyone here make the boyfriend out to be way above her?? I’m sorry but I worked with a guy that used to be in actuary, played football, travelled bla bla blah…. Like Mark. But good god he was so dull and boring. Zero personality at all. So I’m just saying maybe he’s the same??🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Why does everyone here make the boyfriend out to be way above her?? I’m sorry but I worked with a guy that used to be in actuary, played football, travelled bla bla blah…. Like Mark. But good god he was so dull and boring. Zero personality at all. So I’m just saying maybe he’s the same??🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
You maybe right 😆

Reactions: 5
Maybe he is but I just meant by looks. Sure we wouldn’t know a thing about him/ personality etc

Reactions: 2
I'm not saying he is above her. No one is above anyone. I'm personally saying, I don't see the basis of their compatibility because Lou's interests and overall world are quite limited.

The guy you mentioned was just your colleague. You don't know what he was like in his personal life. The front people put on at work is generally very different from their personality in their private life. People try to be professional and keep too themselves at work, so of course, people can come across as boring.

I work in finance myself and I've met some quite interesting people with great conversational skills and charisma. I've also met some really boring people. You can't judge an entire industry or person by their job. There are one dimensional people in every industry.

I don't think we should be judging people on the front they put on at work or during interviews. They might be very different at home. Maybe they just want to keep to themselves at work or are naturally reserved or simply anxious. People behave differently in different contexts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This!! Worked for a bank in GCD and interviewed actuaries and zero banter, really had to probe them to dig into their personality and interest for the job. I think she is gorgeous and has a great figure. I can see them now sitting with blank stares at each other

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Louise hopes to travel some more this year to make up for the lost travel over the last 2yrs😆😆 Lou clearly has the memory of a goldfish and has forgotten about all the trips we watched her on as we sat at home trying to do our best to keep the covid numbers down. What a bleeping tool!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Things seem to be very quiet on the Mark front, he’s not gushed about as much anymore in her stories. Maybe the reality of living with an Instahun has hit…

Reactions: 8
Things seem to be very quiet on the Mark front, he’s not gushed about as much anymore in her stories. Maybe the reality of living with an Instahun has hit…
Something is definitely up, there is no pics or mention of him either. Maybe he put his foot down about being an insta boyfriend

Reactions: 11
Louise hopes to travel some more this year to make up for the lost travel over the last 2yrs😆😆 Lou clearly has the memory of a goldfish and has forgotten about all the trips we watched her on as we sat at home trying to do our best to keep the covid numbers down. What a bleeping tool!!
💯 if she could hear herself. Covid did not impact her holidaying in any way shape or form and it was sick for the rest of us to watch tbh. Selfish mare.

Reactions: 11
What’s also annoying is the fact that every time she has travelled in the past few months, she keeps referring to the two years that we couldn’t travel. Build a bridge and get over it, if that’s the worst thing that happened to Louise during the pandemic she should be grateful

Reactions: 16
She is soo dull.....god help him having to listen to that accent of hers all day......i know people from limerick who dont sound as monotone haha

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.