Louise Cooney #7 The Cloo cropped jacket didn't make the trip: instead moonboots were worn in the rocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m fairness who the hell wants to tune into a live with the most boring woman on planet earth and her ma

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The weather is marvellous and quite exceptional for this time of year. People have better things to do than to be sitting at home watching her live (like being out and about getting some vitamin sun ha). She picked the wrong day.

Reactions: 9
The weather is marvellous and quite exceptional for this time of year. People have better things to do than to be sitting at home watching her live (like being out and about getting some vitamin sun ha). She picked the wrong day.
I tapped on it by accident when the notification came up on my phone 😂 I quickly left

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone actually give one shiiiiiit about how the sun looks shining through Louise’s windows. Anyone?! ANYONE?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That's why she kept posting the negative tests so she could travel to Limerick even though she's sick. Like she is an actual dose 365 days

Reactions: 16
Really don’t like how she segues into an ad 😬 Max 5 seconds of talking about something until it turns into a link or an ad for a product totally unrelated. Nothing influential about that. She has to be one of the laziest there is compared with her UK/US counterparts…

Reactions: 14
I would never be able to sit at my desk with a belt that high up. It's super uncomfortable on a night out, let alone when sitting for 8 hours straight.

Reactions: 9
NO ONE GIVES A tit WHAT LOUISE USES TO BRUSH HER TEETH. She should try flossing between those brain cells I bet there’s enough room

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did Louise and Rosie use to be good friends, and now they're never together? I don't know if I'm misremembering that or not.

Reactions: 2
She should have done a SWOT analysis why before setting up a business - it would have told her that competitors like Nike put a lot more money into perfecting leggings etc. It also would have told her about threat of new entrants. For instance, Rosie Con who launched a leggings set a few months after. It has been none stop sales since launch which is not a good indicator for the future.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.