Louise Cooney #7 The Cloo cropped jacket didn't make the trip: instead moonboots were worn in the rocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give it a week and she’ll be copying Kendall’s hair
EDIT: This would have made more sense if she hadn't deleted the story I was referring to? Anyone else see it, or am I going mad?

EDIT: This would have made more sense if she hadn't deleted the story I was referring to? Anyone else see it, or am I going mad?
Out of interest.. has anyone bounty the clooo leggings ?? And are they any good ?? She compared them to lululemon etc… I’ve a few friends who post good things about them but dunno if it’s bullshit

No what was it?

It’s actually hilarious watching her faff about talking tit into her phone when she has nowhere to go and nothing to do

Also I can’t be the only one who thinks her skin doesn’t look great at all 😶

She’s actually blaming her illness on eating something funny in Marrakesh even though she’s home a week and only started to feel sick yesterday 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
[QUOTE="ahtisyourself, post: 9040403, member: 137252"
She’s actually blaming her illness on eating something funny in Marrakesh even though she’s home a week and only started to feel sick yesterday 🤣
[/QUOTE]

She has a regular cold/flu virus. Loads of it going around at the moment aside from covid. Shes a little dim isnt she.

Reactions: 5
I know , but just out of curiosity as one pair looked kinda nice .. can’t stand her either but just asking about the leggings
I’d go for a more established brand personally. If Louise’s were around the €25 mark I’d say go for it but I actually think she has some cheek to charge the “discounted” price of €50 for Chinese import leggings

Reactions: 11
Is this not the most BORING girl on SM!!! How she has a following I’ll never know! Dull as dishwater!!! And the constant posting her covid test!! Drives me mad! Stop wasting covid tests you boring cow!! There are other viruses in the world and NOBODY CARES!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not saying he is above her. No one is above anyone. I'm personally saying, I don't see the basis of their compatibility because Lou's interests and overall world are quite limited.

The guy you mentioned was just your colleague. You don't know what he was like in his personal life. The front people put on at work is generally very different from their personality in their private life. People try to be professional and keep too themselves at work, so of course, people can come across as boring.

I work in finance myself and I've met some quite interesting people with great conversational skills and charisma. I've also met some really boring people. You can't judge an entire industry or person by their job. There are one dimensional people in every industry.

I don't think we should be judging people on the front they put on at work or during interviews. They might be very different at home. Maybe they just want to keep to themselves at work or are naturally reserved or simply anxious. People behave differently in different contexts.
All very valid points you’ve made there. However I did know this guy outside of work and can confirm he was STILL the same!!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In any normal group of friends the piss is being completely taken out of Mark for the tit she puts up on social media and lack of privacy. Don't think it takes a rocket scientist to figure out he's asked her to stop posting him!

Reactions: 11
Is this not the most BORING girl on SM!!! How she has a following I’ll never know! Dull as dishwater!!! And the constant posting her covid test!! Drives me mad! Stop wasting covid tests you boring cow!! There are other viruses in the world and NOBODY CARES!
Yeah and maybe stay at home loo just for once in your damn life ya stupid b!@&h 😂
sorry not sorry 😛

Reactions: 4
She didn't care about COVID when it was really a thing and kept galivanting all over Ireland instead of taking the necessary precautions. Now that people have moved on, she's suddenly worried about catching it? Please.

All very valid points you’ve made there. However I did know this guy outside of work and can confirm he was STILL the same!!😂😂
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Louise hopes to travel some more this year to make up for the lost travel over the last 2yrs😆😆 Lou clearly has the memory of a goldfish and has forgotten about all the trips we watched her on as we sat at home trying to do our best to keep the covid numbers down. What a bleeping tool!!
She’s not the brightest is she 🙈🙈 She hasn’t stop travelling 🙈🙈

Reactions: 6
So there is speculation about mark not being around and tonight we get an elbow pic… hi louise 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well after the way she showed him in her nyc vlog, I’m not surprised 🤣🤣 the lad was probably getting the piss ripped out of him at work

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.