Louise Cooney #7 The Cloo cropped jacket didn't make the trip: instead moonboots were worn in the rocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a colleague like that. We were both in high thinking positions. She would start each week/month/year/project/post-holiday with a fresh new set of stationery, coloured pens and notebooks with inspirational quotes on them. "Little book of big ideas" and "dream big" and "my other good idea" were some of the phrases.

Three days in, and when the sh1te hit the fan at work, notebooks were abandoned, she was scribbling on the back of old print offs and the table was a mess of coffee stains, spilling folders and sweat.

In summary, busy people do not have time for such co-orinated and well planned office stationery 😅
Couldn’t agree more, that’s why I don’t bother with that morning routine shite on workdays. Maybe it helps in the moment, but as soon as work starts it’s all go 😂 Louise’s life is so calm she has time for all those gimmicks

Reactions: 6
Couldn’t agree more, that’s why I don’t bother with that morning routine shite on workdays. Maybe it helps in the moment, but as soon as work starts it’s all go 😂 Louise’s life is so calm she has time for all those gimmicks
I’d like to see her with two kids having to get them ready for school and do your outfits every morning and running for the bus 😂😂😂 She would get a bit of a wake up call- making packed lunches- wiping runny noses and changing nappies- she wouldn’t have much time for her morning routine 😂😂😂😂 sooner or later real life will catch up with her 😂

Reactions: 7
I had a colleague like that. We were both in high thinking positions. She would start each week/month/year/project/post-holiday with a fresh new set of stationery, coloured pens and notebooks with inspirational quotes on them. "Little book of big ideas" and "dream big" and "my other good idea" were some of the phrases.

Three days in, and when the sh1te hit the fan at work, notebooks were abandoned, she was scribbling on the back of old print offs and the table was a mess of coffee stains, spilling folders and sweat.

In summary, busy people do not have time for such co-orinated and well planned office stationery 😅
I have a theory about this 😂 apologies in advance if I cause offense but all the girls in secondary school with the huge bubbly handwriting, hightlighters and fancy gel pens did not go very far! Most of us too busy taking actual notes rather than decorating them..
Jess Redden does this too… more to add are “my intentions…” “today’s manifestations” or writing down “todays menu” on a whiteboard..it’s not summer camp!
I literally cannot, I’ve no children and I don’t have time to make notes about my day because it changes so often…I’d love to see these two in a room 🤣

Reactions: 11
Why is this bleeping idiot being sent Van Gogh freebies??? Huge fan here (of Vinny- not Louise!), and this has pissed me off A LOT.

Reactions: 4
Why is this bleeping idiot being sent Van Gogh freebies??? Huge fan here (of Vinny- not Louise!), and this has pissed me off A LOT.
It says on the invite "Rob Kenny PR" (I didn't know he has a PR company) so looks like he got slots and shills them out to those he represents maybe? No idea!
(But yeah me too. Ole Vinnie van Gogh would cut off his other ear if her heard who was attending)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I hear or read the word "fab" on her feed one more time - she made me hate the word. There are a million other adjectives out there.

Reactions: 5
Fab weather fab restaurant fab Mother’s Day facial fab gift. Get a new word ffs! Also meeting your mother in Dublin to spoil her for some Mother’s Day treats doesn’t exactly hit the same when the treats are all freebies. These scroungers pay for nothing

Reactions: 18
Let's not forget the fab burgundy set!!!!

Even thought it's technically the "thought that counts", there's literally no thought behind tossing a freebie to your mother.

She needs to stop wearing nude / being shoes with everything. The shoes don't go with the dress at all because the colors don't match. Besides, we can't even see the bottle properly on the second picture.

Please god someone with photo shop experience use your magic on those photos!!! There are a few gems you could photo shop in 😂😂😂

Drum roll please for what mammy Cooney is getting for mother's day! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.