Louise Cooney #7 The Cloo cropped jacket didn't make the trip: instead moonboots were worn in the rocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"How life has changed in a year!"

She literally uses this exact same caption every 6 months. We get it, life has changed, that's why it's called LIFE.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She must have read the rave reviews of the haircut here, she’s only gone further with it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She must have read the rave reviews of the haircut here, she’s only gone further with it 😂
I don’t think she had much choice when it came to having her hair cut. I go to the same hair dressers as her, and was in at the same time as her a few months before Christmas. She was getting bonded hair extensions replaced, and the stylist told her that her hair was very weak and she would need to give her hair a break. She wasn’t happy about that and asked what else could be done. She was basically told that she had no choice because of the condition of her hair which looked very thin and short once all of the extensions were out. I think she had tape extensions put in around this time to thicken it out but not sure if it was during this appointment because I left before her, the joys of having super short hair myself!

I also couldn’t get over how rude she was, she was head down in her phone the entire time and the stylist had to constantly ask her to lift her head. She also had her laptop and books on the small table in front of her like a complete boss babe! 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I think in the last while, she's obviously shown she's grown some kind of ego.

She brought many books?! How long was her appointment? One book should have been enough considering she already had her laptop and phone with her. She really thinks she's more important than she really is.

I also feel sorry for the boyfriend - does she really have to show what their bed and bedroom look like? Imagine your co-workers knowing what your sheets look like? It's super disrespectful in my opinion.

Reactions: 14
As much as I think Headon Boxing are muppets for partnering with her, it grinds my gears that she shows zero brand loyalty. Had a competition with Headon maybe 2 weeks ago (she’s deleted the post now 🐍) and is now at a competitor boxing class.

Reactions: 5
As much as I think Headon Boxing are muppets for partnering with her, it grinds my gears that she shows zero brand loyalty. Had a competition with Headon maybe 2 weeks ago (she’s deleted the post now 🐍) and is now at a competitor boxing class.
She was at Perpetua last week! New week new brand 🤷🏼‍♀️

And now the performative Ukraine post on her stories when you know that she hasn't a clue

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Not a clue sure she seemed surprised to see the snow despite there being a snow warning. Unless Gigi or Kendall post about it Louise hasn’t a clue

Reactions: 8
778E6D21-37E6-419F-BDD4-86B236A87FA6.jpeg

Ah yes - a news site for people who don’t know how to read the news. What a dope! When it comes to the Ukraine issue it’s not exactly hard to find out what is going on from well known reputable sources. My heart genuinely goes out to all the poor innocents caught up in it and I dread to think what the next few days/weeks/months will bring but influencers in little old Ireland feeling the need to once again chime in on a topic they have a very base level understanding (if any real understanding) is soooooo unnecessary and in my opinion adds to the dumbing down of our society.

Also, should this be a #ad? Wasn’t herself only shilling it a few weeks back?

Reactions: 17
Does she know this is going to impact us as well? The EU gets about 30-40% of energy supply from Russia, so applying sanctions will certainly impact the energy provision Ireland is availing from. We'll be more dependent on the UK - so Louise living in her bubble doesn't realize how critical the situation is, of course, for Ukraine, but for the rest of Europe as well.

Instead of posting "tick the box" stories on her IG which will be followed by a "50% discount on all Cloo items", she needs to educate herself. I think we're headed towards a massive crisis, but Louise and her Tesla don't care.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
2538ED93-2B64-4FDA-98A1-E10A100C5FAD.jpeg

Came across this on Twitter earlier, so apt for so many of these influencers.

PS I’m vaxxed and boosted so not shade towards the vaccine!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I genuinely think most influencers think “oh duck here we go again” when there is any kind of tragedy or humanitarian crisis purely because it makes them look even more ridiculous and vacuous when they try to speak about it because really all they want is to get back to flogging their shite without interruption

Reactions: 17
What annoys me is that they genuinely don’t give two shits and post because everyone else is. I’d say now that Louise has posted about it, it’s gone out of her head and it’s back to flogging. It will be the first and last time it’s mentioned by her

Reactions: 13
[QUOTE
Also, should this be a #ad? Wasn’t herself only shilling it a few weeks back?
[/QUOTE]
Yes it should as all the instahuns are flogging it! Wonder who is behind this amazing news site! 😒

Reactions: 6
I'm surprised she didn't post these stories in between two shots of the new BT in Dundrum.

I was there today by completely coincidence and wasn't even aware it was BT's opening day.

Reactions: 6
I genuinely think most influencers think “oh duck here we go again” when there is any kind of tragedy or humanitarian crisis purely because it makes them look even more ridiculous and vacuous when they try to speak about it because really all they want is to get back to flogging their shite without interruption

I completely agree with this. I think world events are such an inconvenience to these huns. They can't post as much as they would like on fear people will call them out for being insensitive.

Reactions: 5
Clooless Lou is always late when it comes to foreign affairs. I remember the day Instagram was blowing up with the George Floyd and BLM stuff, she posted this pic. Wish she has a thread back then, it was such a contract to everything else on my feed. Her BLM highlight has disappeared now like most influencers. I also remember back in March/April 2020 she had a stories highlight called ‘Covid Memes’ - wish I had a screenshot! This girl is something else lol

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Clooless Lou is always late when it comes to foreign affairs. I remember the day Instagram was blowing up with the George Floyd and BLM stuff, she posted this pic. Wish she has a thread back then, it was such a contract to everything else on my feed. Her BLM highlight has disappeared now like most influencers. I also remember back in March/April 2020 she had a stories highlight called ‘Covid Memes’ - wish I had a screenshot! This girl is something else lol
Yeah, remember when she posted the Rapunzel meme about Corona! LOL.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.