Louise Cooney #7 The Cloo cropped jacket didn't make the trip: instead moonboots were worn in the rocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like if she had any cop on at all she would have at least asked someone in the class she was in for their opinion. She’s such an idiot 🤣

Reactions: 4
Her boyfriend works in finance - he could have easily advised her.

How this girl moved to NYC and set up a "company" is beyond me. She literally has zero critical thinking skills / common sense.

Reactions: 18
Cannot believe she said that she’s know about these types of scams and yet fell for it, she really is clooless 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cannot believe she said that she’s know about these types of scams and yet fell for it, she really is clooless 😅
Made a point of saying she saw someone fall for it last week and was like “what an idiot”

Louise get off Kendall Jenner’s Instagram and turn on the news you might learn something ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is so disconnected from reality, even with a boyfriend and siblings who are very well living in the regular 9-5 reality. I'm really worried for her future children, because intelligence isn't something they'll inherit from her.

• Haha
Made a point of saying she saw someone fall for it last week and was like “what an idiot”

Louise get off Kendall Jenner’s Instagram and turn on the news you might learn something ffs
Omg I know I couldn’t believe that’s how she started talking about it, Lou needs to spend less time looking at what restaurants Gigi Hadid is going to and more time knowing what’s actually happening in the world

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When do we think cooper is getting the boot? Calling the poor dog tubby on stories. I'd say he only gets a walk to the nearest coffee shop which is like 5 steps in Harold's Cross!

Reactions: 3
So surprised she’s a smoker. How has that only come up recently? Would like her to buy a property, do it up and rent it off. Much more up her street than active wear

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Why am I not one bit surprised that Louise is the type to fall for a scam text
I could have sworn she did a paid partnership with visa or someone a while back about being safe online but I don't remember the details so maybe I'm wrong. Anyone else remember something like this?

Edit: https://www.visa.ie/visa-everywhere/blog/bdp/2021/05/04/how-to-swipe-1620117297910.html
She did an instagram ad around the same time.

More proof that Louise doesn't pay any attention at all to her partnerships and paid ads 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So surprised she’s a smoker. How has that only come up recently? Would like her to buy a property, do it up and rent it off. Much more up her street than active wear
I really don't think she has the stamina for this type of endeavour. Flipping houses or turning into a landlord is not easy and requires a lot of time and energy. She wants things to fall into her lap, which isn't the right strategy with investments (whether through real-estate or something else).

Financial management doesn't seem to be her forte based on the amount of money she spent in NYC only to stay a few months and her active wear company.

Reactions: 5
No denying she was foolish to believe the scam…
But why does everyone on here think that her boyfriend having a regular job is a huge deal!! He has a well paid job, big wooh! You’d swear it was unusual for an insta hun to have a regular boyf!! People with boring jobs still use annual leave for foreign holidays!! It’s the norm to have a steady job like him!! Me and my partner make the most of our annual leave and travel a huge amount!! We can because we plan it well and make sure we have enough cash to do so in advance!
I really don’t get the “he has a real job, how can he travel” nonsense I read on here!
Anyway, back to louise…..

Reactions: 13
The vlog is mad. If that's the stuff that she thinks is normal, what are the interactions like without the camera

But why does everyone on here think that her boyfriend having a regular job is a huge deal!! He has a well paid job, big wooh! You’d swear it was unusual for an insta hun to have a regular boyf!! People with boring jobs still use annual leave for foreign holidays!! It’s the norm to have a steady job like him!! Me and my partner make the most of our annual leave and travel a huge amount!! We can because we plan it well and make sure we have enough cash to do so in advance!
I really don’t get the “he has a real job, how can he travel” nonsense I read on here!
Yeah I agree with that, me and my partner have normal jobs and leave and use all our annual leave for travel. For all we know, Mark might have extra days. With the amount Louise travels though, (since she has f all to do) I doubt Mark will be on every trip with her. I think in her last vlog she mentioned going to Marrakech next month

I looked at abit of her vlog, I couldn't think of a worse way to spend afew days in NY than to have your partner constantly talking into their phone and describing every bit food that you're going to eat, I think I'd just rather stay at home.

Reactions: 12
I looked at abit of her vlog, I couldn't think of a worse way to spend afew days in NY than to have your partner constantly talking into their phone and describing every bit food that you're going to eat, I think I'd just rather stay at home.
I agree, I’m surprised he stays with her for this reason, jus enjoy the holiday, take it in, put away the phone

But what’s the average annual leave - 20-25 days! It would never keep up with the amount of holidays she has. She was touring around Ireland for about 3 weeks in the summer for a start …. 15 days gone straight away.

Reactions: 7
The point is not about him having a "real job" or he how pays for his holidays. No one thinks it's extraordinary that she has a boyfriend with a normal job. No offense, but you missed the point entirely.

Most people with a 9-5 have 22-25 days of annual leave per year (without carry-over) - the guy literally goes on a week long vacation every month. Surely, his outstanding annual leave would quickly reduce to 0 with all this traveling (as I doubt he's got any carry-over from the prior year). As far as how he pays for his trips, I'm sure he earns a good bit of money and benefits from her free stays etc... No one commented on the money he spends to travel. People commented on his extended annual leave allocation more so.

I work in the same industry as Mark (finance) and I have 22 days annual leave. Those days get drained really quickly, let me tell you. No way I'd be able to take a week long vacation every month. Besides, I can't see any manager allowing their staff to take a week off every month for traveling. Maybe his company allows to buy additional annual leave days, but that's unlikely.

• Heart
I used to be a fan of Louise but from watching her recent vlog about New York, and some of her stories I'm getting nasty vibes from her. I feel like she came across as controlling on the New York trip, I could be wrong but it seemed like she chose all of the restaurants they ate in and dissed Mark for wanting to choose things for himself....like the croissant and hotdog. I might be wrong but don't see this relationship lasting unless she learns to compromise. And commenting that Cooper is tubby...the poor dog seems more like an accessory than anything else. I too would like to see her leave him to a more caring owner. I met Louise at a blogger event organized by Alex and Ani a few years ago, it was a yoga class near Portobello, and she was lovely compared with a lot of the others who were there including Lauren Arthurs and FacesByGrace...they had scowls and wouldn't interact with each other or anyone unless it was to take photos for content, then it was all smiles and pretending to be besties ...it seems like a very fake world to be part of. Louise actually seemed nice at the time and was chatting away, I think it's sad she seems to have changed in a negative way. When is her spritzer range to be launched?

I don't get all the talk on holidays either. They've only had a few long wkends away so far? Very easy with c. 25 days and maybe allowed to carry pandemic hols over and work up overtime days too. I knew people with well over 30 days saved (and in pre pandemic times) while working in finance.

I'm not a fan of Louise but I don't get all the dissing of her for trying to record in NYC. The boyf knew this was her job when he got with her so should compromise or have told her from the start no cameras on their trips. The footage is so bad...so shaky, rushed and the camera seems broken with a ticking noise at certain parts. He's walked ahead of her in Hudson Yards when she's trying to record so maybe that's why she kept rushing to catch a bit on video as the bf wouldn't ever wait. Perhaps they need to decide maybe she goes away on her own for content videos then when away with him no camera allowed.

I don't get all the talk on holidays either. They've only had a few long wkends away so far? Very easy with c. 25 days and maybe allowed to carry pandemic hols over and work up overtime days too. I knew people with well over 30 days saved (and in pre pandemic times) while working in finance.

I'm not a fan of Louise but I don't get all the dissing of her for trying to record in NYC. The boyf knew this was her job when he got with her so should compromise or have told her from the start no cameras on their trips. The footage is so bad...so shaky, rushed and the camera seems broken with a ticking noise at certain parts. He's walked ahead of her in Hudson Yards when she's trying to record so maybe that's why she kept rushing to catch a bit on video as the bf wouldn't ever wait. Perhaps they need to decide maybe she goes away on her own for content videos then when away with him no camera allowed.
They are going for long weekends away because of his restricted annual leave. Louise doesn’t have any restriction on how long she can go away for, and all she seems to want to do in life is go on holidays and eat out. People on here are questioning how sustainable is that for them as a couple in the long run.
Mark doesn’t strike me as the type of guy who wants constant holidays and eating out, he seems more driven then Louise. People are commenting on how unhappy he looks on the trip and Louise’s attitude towards him. He is clearly uncomfortable on camera but it doesn’t stop Louise from filming every single moment.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.