Louise Cooney #7 The Cloo cropped jacket didn't make the trip: instead moonboots were worn in the rocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are going for long weekends away because of his restricted annual leave. Louise doesn’t have any restriction on how long she can go away for, and all she seems to want to do in life is go on holidays and eat out. People on here are questioning how sustainable is that for them as a couple in the long run.
Mark doesn’t strike me as the type of guy who wants constant holidays and eating out, he seems more driven then Louise. People are commenting on how unhappy he looks on the trip and Louise’s attitude towards him. He is clearly uncomfortable on camera but it doesn’t stop Louise from filming every single moment.
Yes agree with this. Just appeared some ppl were questioning how he'd managed it so far. But definitely it's not sustainable if she keeps taking off. Really up to them how it works out and if they're happy for her to do trips, dinners, etc. on her own or with friends going forward. Some others in regular jobs have roles that have a lot of travel involved too and they seem to work out. Time will tell!

Personally I'd love trips away on my own for a break lol but Louise seems to want the whole "boyf" image with the trips so that's worrying if he's not up for that.

Also, my point was he knew what he was getting into. He's not a stupid guy, they've had to have had convos about these things...we don't know the intricate details of their relationship. He surely made it clear to her what he's up for and what's he's not gonna do.

If he told her he was ok with the vlogging in NYC then he should be up for standing around and waiting a min for her to record something (I don't mean recording him btw, I mean when she was recording other things).... different story if he's told her no camera and she keeps sticking it in his face though!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
They are going for long weekends away because of his restricted annual leave. Louise doesn’t have any restriction on how long she can go away for, and all she seems to want to do in life is go on holidays and eat out. People on here are questioning how sustainable is that for them as a couple in the long run.
Mark doesn’t strike me as the type of guy who wants constant holidays and eating out, he seems more driven then Louise. People are commenting on how unhappy he looks on the trip and Louise’s attitude towards him. He is clearly uncomfortable on camera but it doesn’t stop Louise from filming every single moment.
Who wouldn’t want constant holidays and eating out? They’re young, have a few quid to spare and no kids. They’re right to enjoy themselves. Why does Mark strike you as someone who doesn’t want that?

Reactions: 4
Her latest YouTube should be entitled "my audition tape for Bord Bia and failte Ireland to fund my summer staycations"

Reactions: 8
Who wouldn’t want constant holidays and eating out? They’re young, have a few quid to spare and no kids. They’re right to enjoy themselves. Why does Mark strike you as someone who doesn’t want that?
Coz most people wouldn’t want to sacrifice their privacy to get all that. He looked very pissed off in that vlog.

Coz most people wouldn’t want to sacrifice their privacy to get all that. He looked very pissed off in that vlog.
He doesn’t seem happy at all, and he seems to have more in life with his career and being involved in sports clubs etc. Nobody is saying they shouldn’t enjoy themselves but everything in moderation and all that.
There is more to life then constant holidays and eating out but that’s just my opinion.

Reactions: 6
The comment was “Mark doesn’t strike me as the type of guy who wants constant holidays and eating out”. I would imagine most single people with no kids would love that.

In saying that I agree 100% that most normal ppl wouldn’t want it broadcast to 60k plus followers. He knew what he was getting when he started going out with her though. And he’s benefited from lots of freebie breaks away in the last yr. If he doesn’t want to be included on her Instagram posts and in her vlogs, he should have that conversation with her.

Reactions: 2
The comment was “Mark doesn’t strike me as the type of guy who wants constant holidays and eating out”. I would imagine most single people with no kids would love that.

In saying that I agree 100% that most normal ppl wouldn’t want it broadcast to 60k plus followers. He knew what he was getting when he started going out with her though. And he’s benefited from lots of freebie breaks away in the last yr. If he doesn’t want to be included on her Instagram posts and in her vlogs, he should have that conversation with her.
My exact line was “Mark doesn’t strike me as the type of guy who wants constant holidays and eating out, he seems more driven then Louise.” As I explained above, he has an actual career in finance, is part of sports clubs etc.
Not everyone is in the privileged position Louise is in (not everyone wants to be either). So of course it is logical to assume that there could be friction considering Mark has a lot more to juggle then Louise.
Many single people without kids want to build a future for themselves and have a career etc, not be holidays 24/7.
I say this as someone works in a similar industry to Mark

I don't know the extent of Mark's job, but working in finance myself, I would never be able to eat out multiple times a week, simply because my schedule does not allow me to. As a matter of fact, this can apply to any person with a full-time 9-5 regardless of industry. There is usually quite a bit of overtime involved with sensitive deadlines (again, depends on the job of course), shutting down your PC on time to go out on the regular is not realistic. I personally don't even have the energy to go out every night after a long day at work. In his case, he also plays sports which is an additional responsibility. She has the energy to go out on the regular because she does nothing all day and doesn't have to deal with stressful deadlines. He'll wind up with a burnout at this rate.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You know him well do you? 🤣 You seem very invested!

Look, it wouldn’t be for me. I’ve since skimmed through her vlog and my head was melted within minutes. The phone is constantly out. And they’re not enjoying the moment. It’s all for the gram/for you tube.

But ultimately if it’s not his thing, he has the option to ask for their trips to be private or he can walk away.
I am not that invested as it’s not that deep, you just don’t seem to be able to grasp that some people don’t want to be on holidays 24/7 if they don’t have kids, so I was explaining that for you. Let’s move on now.

I am not that invested as it’s not that deep, you just don’t seem to be able to grasp that some people don’t want to be on holidays 24/7 if they don’t have kids, so I was explaining that for you. Let’s move on now.
I since deleted cos life’s too short to be disagreeing over Louise’s love life. It will follow its own course and good luck to them.

That suit is ridiculous on her sure the pants are half way up her leg 🤣
The pastel blazer wasn’t too bad but the jumpsuit and blue dress looked so cheap. I know it’s been said so many times before here but she is putting in minimal effort these days. She couldn’t even be arsed ironing those clothes before filming the ad. Also what’s with pulling the blue dress so far off her shoulders?! It’s clearly not meant to be worn that way given that the arm pit of the dress is hanging around her elbow. I also think the shoes look dreadful with all 3 outfits. She can’t put an outfit together to save her life 🙄 Sorry, rant over.

"Chilled Sunday here" - right with a full face and heels on?

The pants are way too short.

Reactions: 2
Post on tea spill saying herself & Rosie were asked to leave the church for Lauren Arthur’s wedding because they refused to wear a mask.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
It's lashing rain and she's wearing sunglasses?! She really thinks she's the real deal lol.

We have a storm outfit reel - a storm outfit. The only thing suitable for wearing in a storm are those wellies she’s wearing. Where is she going with the sunglasses in a storm? This is too much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus they shouldn’t have bothered renting an apartment with a kitchen !!
She’s never home ffs 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus they shouldn’t have bothered renting an apartment with a kitchen !!
She’s never home ffs 🤬
Yes, seriously how is she not sick to death of eating out every single evening 😅, and a not gained a tonne of weight cos if I was eating out as much as her I would be 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.