Louise Cooney #7 The Cloo cropped jacket didn't make the trip: instead moonboots were worn in the rocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clooless Lou is always late when it comes to foreign affairs. I remember the day Instagram was blowing up with the George Floyd and BLM stuff, she posted this pic. Wish she has a thread back then, it was such a contract to everything else on my feed. Her BLM highlight has disappeared now like most influencers. I also remember back in March/April 2020 she had a stories highlight called ‘Covid Memes’ - wish I had a screenshot! This girl is something else lol
she posted stories before in about 2019 singing along to music and saying the n word - I replied to her story and asked her about it and of course no response, story just deleted!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What is she talking about "let it snow"? I'm in Dublin, there's no snow.

Also, does she need to dedicate a story each day to her floor to ceiling windows? They're nothing special.

Reactions: 3
Also, does she need to dedicate a story each day to her floor to ceiling windows? They're nothing special.
She needs validation that she's living in a cool apartment, with a boyfriend. She is desperate to get all that information out there. Life is just some box-ticking exercise for her.

Reactions: 12
What is she talking about "let it snow"? I'm in Dublin, there's no snow.

I live near her. It was bucketing down snow at about 7am. Stuck for maybe 10 mins. Long enough for me and my family to get excited and snowing for a walk to school. But yeah… nothing major TBH.

Today FM were slagging Dublin saying snow is irrelevant unless it lands in Dublin.The excitement over the bare minimum bit today when other counties had far more during the week 🤣🤷‍♀️

I don’t think she had much choice when it came to having her hair cut. I go to the same hair dressers as her, and was in at the same time as her a few months before Christmas. She was getting bonded hair extensions replaced, and the stylist told her that her hair was very weak and she would need to give her hair a break. She wasn’t happy about that and asked what else could be done. She was basically told that she had no choice because of the condition of her hair which looked very thin and short once all of the extensions were out. I think she had tape extensions put in around this time to thicken it out but not sure if it was during this appointment because I left before her, the joys of having super short hair myself!

I also couldn’t get over how rude she was, she was head down in her phone the entire time and the stylist had to constantly ask her to lift her head. She also had her laptop and books on the small table in front of her like a complete boss babe! 🙄
Did she have a pen and paper? She may have been designing cloo products!! It’s not as easy as it looks.. 🙈🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine having Louise as a manager/boss 😂😂 you wouldn’t have a cloo what is going on.

Also if anyone was looking for a part time job, I think Dunne’s pay €13 an hour

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Working only 3 hours a week and you have to respond to followers on social media? God forbid followers have an urgent question 🙄. Impossible to strike up any sort of work flow/process management with such short hours.

Reactions: 17
OMFG this sounds like a nightmare..the successful candidate will be doing EVERYTHING but wiping Lou's arse lol
Like why does Lou even need someone to do it for her? It’s not as if she is that busy

Reactions: 9
I thought she was meant to be a content creator? So why is she outsourcing yet ANOTHER part of Cloo? What is her job in Cloo exactly? She has a designer, a manufacturer, a fulfilment company and now she wants a content creator and someone to manage the Cloo insta for 3 measly hrs a week. This is more of her just wanting to be known as a founder but not have to actually do anything in order to manage the business herself.

She wants to still be able to trot and pout and try on clothes in her mezzanine and doing three hours work a week would take away time that she spends faffing about in front of the mirror and doing sweet f all else. I would be embarrassed to put that job advertisement out. That is all of the work that she as “founder” should be doing herself. The business is barley three months old and she seems to want the status of being a business woman already without a actually doing any of the work, just outsourcing everything. This is why the whole thing will fail on his arse. She is so embarrassing honestly

• Heart
Reactions: 22
No way 3 hours a week would cover those responsibilities! Why employ someone to half arse it

Reactions: 16
Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she set up Cloo just to impress Mark, she has zero interest in being an entrepreneur

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve watched way too many serial killer documentaries to ever be comfortable there at night time with no blinds 😶
i was thinking the exact same thing. lol and im sure they are paying a lot of money for it. i just dont get a good vibe from the place

Reactions: 6
I kinda love the apartment 🙈 I love that whole vibe but I’d say the rent is so expensive

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.