Louise Cooney #7 The Cloo cropped jacket didn't make the trip: instead moonboots were worn in the rocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1278189The two of them standing on their own drinking - how did I know this would be the case lol
It actually looks like a really boring wedding where no one gets up to dance. Granted there could be more going on outside that pic but it looks crap just going by that. It’s probably just influencers talking into their phone and preening themselves!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
138623ED-8AF8-4E30-ACA9-A6BFF810A002.jpeg

She looks like a healthy natural toned size 10 in yermans reel, not like her twisted pose with her ribs stuck out in her usual posts

Reactions: 12
Cannot get over the cost of the clothes she's wearing! I'd have guessed they were tat from boohoo if the links didn't exist.. surely clothes with that price tag should look expensive! Her style is horrific for someone who considers themselves a "style blogger". Each item must be micro mini or slit to the crotch to be wearable for her. Ok when you're 20, not when you're 30

Reactions: 13
ED946F68-D25E-48EF-86A7-EC4D1E6D6FAC.png

Atleast Louise is optimistic. Suppose she has no commitments or work to want to rush home

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus, 7-8 hours to kill in LA. It’s hardly worth their while leaving the airport. Traffic is always tit there so by the time they leave, and allow for a few hours to check back in they’ll have a few hours max to wander around. She’s such a ditz. I think if I’d been up for nearly 24 hours and had another 12-13 hour flight ahead of me I’d check into a hotel somewhere to shower and sleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Have they been there a week? Thought it was just like a 2/3 day thing. Unfuckingreal!!!

Reactions: 3
She prob doesn’t want to flatten her hair volume with the cap but also mainly because shes just a massive idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That hat has been welded to her head the entire trip. It’s awful on her but it’s the latest insta hun accessory so Louise has to have it. Some people just can’t wear hats and she is one

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.