Louise Cooney #7 The Cloo cropped jacket didn't make the trip: instead moonboots were worn in the rocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say she’s buying them herself. It’s not the first time she’s spent a lot in clothes either. She’s a massive hypocrite - does ads for Pennys, Oasis and other high street shops but more than likely returns the items. The clothes she buys and keeps are all from Brown Thomas, MyTheresa, Revolve, FarFetch etc. I’d say she also felt pressure to spend knowing that she’d be around other influencers who might have a larger following this week.

Reactions: 13
Absolutely crazy money to spend on clothes that will probably only be worn a handful of times (if even) I wonder if she's left the tag on and will try to return them once she gets home, after steaming them. I know she's posted outfit pics before where the tag was left on and visible *scarleh*

Reactions: 9
Def not gifted there’s no way she’d be on Revolves radar. She must have money to burn
It just shows how much they're actually making!
The clothes, shoes and makeup etc that they actually spend their money on are all high end

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It just shows how much they're actually making!
The clothes, shoes and makeup etc that they actually spend their money on are all high end
I feel like it could be trying to keep up appearances and give the illusion of wealthiness for a lot of bloggers by wearing high end items so that they might get work from certain brands.

Reactions: 4
That reel of her in the pool dancing shows her true figure. She’s a normal size 10 girl not a stick thin 6-8 like she tries to contort herself to be

Reactions: 14
The 3 of them are stuck together & dont seem to be mixing with anyone else..only 1 who is prob a bit of craic is Mark!!

Reactions: 5
Dresses could be rented from those borrowed from Joanna or London have lots of designer dresses and bags rental places too! See Emma noodle has a fendi bag on rent

Reactions: 3
She looks so lanky in that peach dress and with the boob ready to fall out … not a good look!

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t she at a revolve party at Coachella? Wouldn’t be surprised if she “reached out” for outfits! It wouldn’t be unheard of!

Reactions: 4
When she finally shows the benefit makeup, she does the same old heavy cakes on luck with a dark eye. Surely she could have went with a sun kissed look considering where she is

As I suspected, she's worked with Revolve before and the clothes are more than likely a gift. Just because she doesn't promote them actively on her IG, doesn't mean she doesn't get packages and gifts from them without any obligation to promote.

She certainly is on Revolve's radar because literally everyone and their mother is.

1652946030454.png

Reactions: 5
When I heard if revolve before I assumed it was Boohoo type shop. The stuff looks extremely overpriced.

When she finally shows the benefit makeup, she does the same old heavy cakes on luck with a dark eye. Surely she could have went with a sun kissed look considering where she is
Yeah, she does the bare minimum to promote things. When you compare her to other influencers, like the blonde girl in this pic, the difference is night and day.
Louise is a big fish in a small pond in Ireland but she doesn’t stand a chance in the bigger, global market. I’d say the majority of her followers are Irish. She’ll never have recognition outside of Ireland, it’s why New York was such a flop for her. She’s decidedly average in comparison.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.