Louise Cooney #7 The Cloo cropped jacket didn't make the trip: instead moonboots were worn in the rocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she has to show the cartier bag
She’s so smug. It looks like she already has the Cartier Love bracelet which costs around 5k so God only knows what she bought now. I wonder what she makes per year, wouldn’t she be obliged to do a tax return each year?

Reactions: 5
She’s so smug. It looks like she already has the Cartier Love bracelet which costs around 5k so God only knows what she bought now. I wonder what she makes per year, wouldn’t she be obliged to do a tax return each year?
Tempted to buy a solo check report as she’s a director and see if we can find out 😆

• Haha
Do you think we’ll get a story of her showing how excited Cooper is to see her at the front door lol? 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That Hawaii Vlog of hers was such poor quality. I adjusted the quality to the highest possible on YouTube and most of it was super blurry and rushed. It seems she put a Vlog together for the sake of it. It wasn't inspiring at all. She could have at least put some effort to showcase the beauty of Hawaii.

That Hawaii Vlog of hers was such poor quality. I adjusted the quality to the highest possible on YouTube and most of it was super blurry and rushed. It seems she put a Vlog together for the sake of it. It wasn't inspiring at all. She could have at least put some effort to showcase the beauty of Hawaii.
Also couldnt cope with how dim Tara sounded asking the airport transfer driver to Lanai were they delighted to have tourists back? They obviously dont want tourists atm

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Her vlogs over the last year or so have been terrible. She puts zero effort into them anymore, it’s almost like a tick the box exercise to her now. That Hawaii one was terrible, it was mainly her in a hotel room talking into the camera. She didn’t show any of the food, and barely showed the scenery. She made Hawaii look boring, the NYC one was the same.

I’d love to know why companies still choose to work with her given there are so many more creative and energetic people out there.

Reactions: 16
Any suggestions for an alternative to the Benefit brow product I use? It's a mini mascara type yoke, in an ashy light brown shade. Adds colour, hold and definition. I really like the product but won't support a company that wastes so much on influencer promotions AND disrespects the wishes of the people of Hawaii in relation to tourism.
Used to swear by benefit gimme brow or glossier boy brow myself but replaced them with elf wow brow recently and never going back! So much better

Reactions: 6
It should be at least uploaded in 1080p

Reactions: 1
In her vlog she says that she bought that really cheap looking coral dress with the slit up to her vagina for a wedding 😆😳 she really hasn’t an ounce of class

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
See her reply in the comments of the vlog about the tourism issues! She said that she spoke to locals who were welcoming & happy to have tourists back....like her taxi driver, hotel staff, etc. are not exactly going to say "no you guys need to F off home!!" :mad::ROFLMAO: They want to be professional, get a tip & a good review!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The trip looked fairly boring going by her vlog footage. It’s very easy to make the most mundane of things look like craic with a TikTok and some good music but there seemed to be more laying about doing nothing than anything else. Or maybe that’s just a reflection on boring Louise than the trip itself

Reactions: 8
I think it just shows how boring she is. There's so many things to see/do in Hawaii and she didn't showcase a single thing. This trip is wasted on someone like her. I don't even see the purpose of Benefit organizing it in the first place. She barely promoted anything. Why do companies partner with her, I wonder. She's really bad at advertising products.

Reactions: 11
Id have to agree with you .. i suffered thru that vlog and it was so so boring. Nothing of substance. It felt like a vlog from 2012

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.