Louise Cooney #7 The Cloo cropped jacket didn't make the trip: instead moonboots were worn in the rocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her Q&A yesterday one of the questions asked do you have to pay customs on a revolve order and she was like no, here’s a link to the dress I got from there. Like she couldn’t just answer the question without tying to make money off it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In her Q&A yesterday one of the questions asked do you have to pay customs on a revolve order and she was like no, here’s a link to the dress I got from there. Like she couldn’t just answer the question without tying to make money off it 😆
Her content is literally all about pushing as many af links as possible. Any time she pops on for a chat it’s to actually to sell something. Her question boxes are also just another excuse for her to share links and make money. She’s the laziest scrounger going.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She clearly photoshopped some of her Hawaii pictures because her face looks entirely different in that Ren ad. I hate to comment on people's physical appearance but she doesn't look great in that picture - masculine features on that one for some reason.

Reactions: 7
Gas she’s all about Misguided for the AF links for her poor followers, send her on her own holliers to Hawaii & she’s wearing €1k dresses & €500 bikinis ffs 🤬

Reactions: 11
I see she’s flashing the Cartier purchase. She must have bought that love ring in LA.
Those rings start at €1200. Either Cloo is doing way better than it looks or she’s taking it in from af links and other ads. She seems to spend quite freely on designer items. Didn’t she mention using the money she’d saved for her mortgage on Cloo?

Where is she off to now :rolleyes:
It looked like she was heading in the direction of the airport. Could be another short trip to London like the River Island event.

I think it’s her captions that piss me off more than anything. This time last year she was gallivanting around the country non-stop. She had a completely different lock down experience to the majority of us.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Those rings start at €1200. Either Cloo is doing way better than it looks or she’s taking it in from af links and other ads. She seems to spend quite freely on designer items. Didn’t she mention using the money she’d saved for her mortgage on Cloo?

It looked like she was heading in the direction of the airport. Could be another short trip to London like the River Island event.

I think it’s her captions that piss me off more than anything. This time last year she was gallivanting around the country non-stop. She had a completely different lock down experience to the majority of us.
Oh completely 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 1

Layover in turkey?

Oh duck off Louise!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it's a case of who you know not what you know with Louise, she is definitely in with somebody that chooses who goes on which press trips because she is getting some good ones and let's be honest she is boring and not very good at her so called job!!

Reactions: 21
I think it's a case of who you know not what you know with Louise, she is definitely in with somebody that chooses who goes on which press trips because she is getting some good ones and let's be honest she is boring and not very good at her so called job!!
I'd guess that it's because she is inoffensive ie. bland, never says so as has nothing else going on and no responsibilities or commitments and looks good. That's about all there is too it.

She is a safe bet for brands because she is quite dim and doesn’t rock the boat. She’s quite uninformed about most things so doesn’t really seem to have any strong opinions on anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why did she travel to Turkey to get to Marrakesh?? There’s direct flights that take 3.5 hours ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why did she travel to Turkey to get to Marrakesh?? There’s direct flights that take 3.5 hours ?
I thought that was odd too. I follow a few make-up influencers with 1M+ followers and they’ve been at that YSL event for the last few days. She seems such an odd choice to invite, I’d say it was a last minute thing and she couldn’t get a direct flight.

I'd guess that it's because she is inoffensive ie. bland, never says so as has nothing else going on and no responsibilities or commitments and looks good. That's about all there is too it.
i never thought
hahah thats so true......so many vloggers/podcasters have made their name by being "outspoken" and "interesting".......she is a trsutworthy blogger for brands to work with as she is boring !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.