Louise Cooney #6 Clooless Cooney: Christmas-obsessed, but it Feels Like Summer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that Le Perroquet restaurant in Dublin run by a flogger or what? Louise went this week after “dying” to go there for ages, then Carol Byrne and Niamh cullen

Reactions: 2
I will say this for Louise - I can actually see her launching a wine spritzer and it doing well. It’s definitely more on brand for her imo. She’ll have no problem promoting it 😆

Reactions: 10
I will say this for Louise - I can actually see her launching a wine spritzer and it doing well. It’s definitely more on brand for her imo. She’ll have no problem promoting it 😆
Two very odd choices for businesses, gym gear and alcohol🤔🤔

Reactions: 12
Another flogger shilling for Flannels and not declaring it ahead of their Dublin store opening.

Looks like we’re about to get some quality NYC content… who wants to get an NYC Irish Instahun bingo going?

- free Aer Lingus business class flight?
- dressed in the daytime like they're about to hike the arctic circle, despite it actually being pretty mild out?
- dressed like a 17 year old on their first night out, eating at an overpriced mediocre restaurant?
- shot of 25 identical looking Instahuns in said overpriced mediocre restaurant/brunch
- Soho cobbled street shot with a Zara haul?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Don’t forget reminding us 150 thousand times that she used to live there. Is it the fella she’s going with? She’ll be painful dragging him around as if she owns the place

Don’t forget the coffee/smoothie/cocktail boomerang,delete where appropriate 😂

Don’t forget “New York” Alicia Keys sound on a reel, slowly panning in on the Empire State Building from a roof top somewhere! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Had to laugh at her asking if she needs an esta the day before leaving. Like it's $14. If you can afford to go to NY, I'm sure you can afford that on the off-chance you need it 🙄🙄

Reactions: 21
Had to laugh at her asking if she needs an esta the day before leaving. Like it's $14. If you can afford to go to NY, I'm sure you can afford that on the off-chance you need it 🙄🙄
Thought the exact same when I saw it! 😅

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.