Louise Cooney #6 Clooless Cooney: Christmas-obsessed, but it Feels Like Summer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think herself and Dominique are having like a boyfriend-off… if they are anyway I’m on team Louise. Her content is far more tasteful and respectful than Dimdom 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“This is my life now” what, having to take your poor dog out to the toilet? Of course he doesn’t want to go on that pathetic plastic grass! She is the most selfish and inconsiderate dog owner. How dare Cooper need to go out for a wee

Reactions: 23
Why is she such a tit dog owner 😡😡 does she even walk him? If he got two decent daily walks she'd only need to let him out again 2/3 times for 10 mins. She's so bloody selfish.

Reactions: 11
Why is she such a tit dog owner 😡😡 does she even walk him? If he got two decent daily walks she'd only need to let him out again 2/3 times for 10 mins. She's so bloody selfish.
My dog (same breed as cooper) gets one 40 min walk a day and literally has to be peeled from the couch at bedtime to make sure he makes a wee before bed. It’s a sure sign the dog is bored and needs to be stimulated if he’s wanting to be out all the time. There’s literally no need for her to be in the lift more than twice a day if she is making sure he is getting out an adequate amount.

Reactions: 14
It would be kinder if she gave up ownership of the dog. She doesn’t want to responsibility and doesn’t bother to fit her lifestyle around him. I’m getting a dog in a few weeks and am already making a list of doggie friendly pubs and restaurants 😂 there’s no reason why she can’t take him out for a walk. She should move closer to Lauren Arthurs and join her in the 6k slllaaayyy haha TBF it’s obvious Lauren adores her dog.

Reactions: 10
It's not really her life now, won't she be.giving the dog back to the other one that has him in a couple of months? Strangest carry on Ive ever seen. Clearly they should never have gotten a dog together, such an odd thing to do.

Reactions: 11
Remember when she got the dog sent over to her apartment in New York. If you really loved an animal you'd let him be.

Reactions: 8
First dose of reality for her now with the boyfriend getting control of the TV to watch NFL 😅😅

• Haha
Another flash sale on Cloo. From what I can gather this is the third sale and the business is not even two months old

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Lou ‘what are you shopping today?’
Me ‘nothing Lou, absolutely nothing, it’s January and if the last two years have taught me anything, I don’t need a load of clothes, make up, shoes or sh1te’

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Another flash sale, tell us how your new business is doing without telling us how your new business is doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else think Lou’s content is at an all-time low since she moved into the new abode (not that it’s ever very riveting!) 🤔 Aside from the recent Cloo ads which just consists of her taking the hip-popping mirror selfies.

Reactions: 12
Anyone else think Lou’s content is at an all-time low since she moved into the new abode (not that it’s ever very riveting!) 🤔 Aside from the recent Cloo ads which just consists of her taking the hip-popping mirror selfies.
She may be trying to reduce phone usage for the fella!

Reactions: 4
Haha, she'll end up with arthritis in that hip!😄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.