Louise Cooney #6 Clooless Cooney: Christmas-obsessed, but it Feels Like Summer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aka hey PR companies DM me for my new address
“I just moved into a gorgeous apartment that will make a ‘really nice’ backdrop for advertising for freebies. Reminding everyone that I need new homeware! (One of the 2 plates I own is broken fyi) DM me!!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her content is dire at the moment for someone who called themselves a content creator. She must be bored.

Reactions: 9
As beautiful as her apartment is, I couldn’t be dealing with all those windows with no blinds/curtains on them. It doesn’t strike you as a cosy apartment when it gets dark

Reactions: 21
That poor dog must be so confused. Not an ounce of stability or security since the day it was born, and passed from house to house and Billy to Jack. They should all be ashamed of themselves

I totally agree! She's a disgrace. All that instability will shorten that little dog's life. I feel so sorry for him.

Reactions: 5
Really hope she’s not letting the dog go up and down those stairs. Dachshunds can have such bad back problems if they do.

Reactions: 6
Really hope she’s not letting the dog go up and down those stairs. Dachshunds can have such bad back problems if they do.
She lets him hop up and down the sofa no bother so she probably is. Probably doesn't have a clue about doxies and their back problems 😔

Reactions: 2
This has been at me all day but I can't believe she put a collab for Pilates in between 2 stories about poor Aisling Murphy and then a gridpost on the Collab. She really is on her own cloud.
The whole country is in shock and she just shites on about her Pilates workout and clooactive.
Could have waited until tomorrow.

Reactions: 39
This has been at me all day but I can't believe she put a collab for Pilates in between 2 stories about poor Aisling Murphy and then a gridpost on the Collab. She really is on her own cloud.
The whole country is in shock and she just shites on about her Pilates workout and clooactive.
Was thinking the same thing, it easily could've waited. Looked so insensitive.

Reactions: 14
Loads of them did the same, posted about Ashling and then in between posts about things that don't even matter. I thought alot of them came across as lacking empathy. Like read the room for Christ sake!

Reactions: 17
I wish the dozey mare would have it a rest with her fabulous morning and the coffee and blah blah boring. The country devastated and she, and others, in cuckoo land.

Reactions: 15
Yes cut that bloody unflattering mop short! Guarantee you she’ll ignore the poll results and come back with Paris Hilton style stennos again. I think she would look lovely with a cool brown tone in her hair. The blonde is never right on her, it’s yellow in tone and her roots poke through after two days. But I guess nothing but bright blonde would suit the wannabe Malibu barbie life

Reactions: 9
Her laughing to camera with her Starbucks ads today & Penneys Haul🙄🙄😡😡NO ONE CARES....talk about lack of respect & tone deaf..VILE🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.