Louise Cooney #6 Clooless Cooney: Christmas-obsessed, but it Feels Like Summer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think Lou’s content is at an all-time low since she moved into the new abode (not that it’s ever very riveting!) 🤔 Aside from the recent Cloo ads which just consists of her taking the hip-popping mirror selfies.
Dire. Yer man is off out working and she is sitting around in the soulless flat scrolling for fast fashion.
Jan is a quiet month anyway for all of us plus the 8pm curfew means there is very little for huns to go to.

Reactions: 9
She's like a child completely bored all day dossing around the house. All she seems to have to fill her day is a gym class and posing in the mirror with the hip out.

Reactions: 18
She is soooo old looking and the short hair does not suit her. Would literally think she’s 50 if I didn’t know her.
6E8DB1A4-7D23-4F73-BBED-268BF16ABCEF.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I like the shorter hair on her I think it’s nice. I had a serious aversion to her long curled brassy extensions so anything is an improvement. The sweater tied around her shoulders made me lol, what is she like. If Jedward had a triplet it would be Louise and I feel bad saying that as I feel like I’m shading Jedward

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I like the shorter hair on her I think it’s nice. I had a serious aversion to her long curled brassy extensions so anything is an improvement. The sweater tied around her shoulders made me lol, what is she like. If Jedward had a triplet it would be Louise and I feel bad saying that as I feel like I’m shading Jedward
Very lady-captain of the golf club alright

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's like a child completely bored all day dossing around the house. All she seems to have to fill her day is a gym class and posing in the mirror with the hip out.
Yeah I suspect she is bored all day while he works. She would have been better staying with Meg instead of moving in with him.

Reactions: 8
Ah yes the ole "tell me what you want to see on my page" chestnut. A sure sign a hun is floundering and hasn't a cloo of where they fit and what they should do.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ah yes the ole "tell me what you want to see on my page" chestnut. A sure sign a hun is floundering and hasn't a cloo of where they fit and what they should do.
I always wonder who on earth replies to those types of posts… what do they say? More mind numbing selfies?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dare someone to reply that they’d like to see her get a job. She could even speak to RTÉ and see if they’re interested filming it as our answer to The Clooless Simple Life.

• Haha
Please. Her stories of what people want to see. I’d believe the clothes but interiors? From the queen of basic grey who is also a hoarder, pull the other one. Nobody asked about your sped up boreball workouts either Louise. Give me a break ffs get an original thought in that empty head

Reactions: 7
Please. Her stories of what people want to see. I’d believe the clothes but interiors? From the queen of basic grey who is also a hoarder, pull the other one. Nobody asked about your sped up boreball workouts either Louise. Give me a break ffs get an original thought in that empty head
And how could anyone want to see more of those clothes reels?!

Reactions: 4
Is she having a stroke in her skincare chats? Flying through products by going "I use THIS", no brand or product name used.

Except for truly butchering "CeraVe, Shiseido, hyaluronic" it felt like she attempted the names she could pronounce, and just listed things to get links in.

No review of what's her favourite (everything!!) or how she uses or layers products.

Reactions: 10
Is that what she calls her work? Sitting watching a video call of someone doing their make up and then pawing away at your freebie products? She could literally do what while sitting on the toilet. She’s spoofing a living this one

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s hard to think of content when you don’t have brands paying you to post what they say and have to think for yourself 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.