Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really shouldn't have the Law Society listed on his LinkedIn the way he does currently. Solicitors would display it like that, not someone who has just done a diploma with them.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
wonder if he has good looking friends 😂
Find out there and sure we can pass them around 😉 😝😝😝

ETA i actually found him, just to see if I could be a sleuth online like a lot of other posters.
Hey presto I found him...but it's none of my business so steering clear

Reactions: 4
Love the makeup tutorial using filters the whole way through 🙄 is it the UK where they’ve brought in a rule saying you can’t do that anymore?

Reactions: 3
Love the makeup tutorial using filters the whole way through 🙄 is it the UK where they’ve brought in a rule saying you can’t do that anymore?
Yea I believe so..also stuff like can't be advertising say eyelash serum if you have fake eyelashes on etc...should have it here

Reactions: 5
She's so lazy she couldn't even be bothered to learn how to pronounce "hyaluronic" for a paid video. Is it just me or is her expression getting more and more vacant? And the monotone voice... :sleep:

Reactions: 9
She's so lazy she couldn't even be bothered to learn how to pronounce "hyaluronic" for a paid video. Is it just me or is her expression getting more and more vacant? And the monotone voice... :sleep:
Yeah, the amount of effort made is beyond minimal. I know the brand usually provides a script, but all I hear is ‘this product is sooo good’. It’s a disgrace since this is her ‘job’ 🙃 Wouldn’t take skin advice from an influencer anyway

Reactions: 9
I’d say it is killing her that the likes of Terrie, Rosie, Pippa and Sue have all been away or are away on international holidays and she has only had her “Irish holidays”. If she goes aboard it contradicts her statements about being “so busy at work”

Reactions: 5
No matter what treatments or procedures she gets done she always looks the same - boring!

She couldn’t be launching her “brand” at a worse time, imo. I feel like interest in her has waned massively throughout the year and for the most part I think people have lost interest in her or even forgotten she exists. If she was launching something around the time she moved to America I think it would have done well because she was very likeable then and seemed like a sweet girl. But these days she couldn’t be more distant and has shut herself off and doesn’t engage with her following, but still expects them to buy her crap

Reactions: 15
She couldn’t be launching her “brand” at a worse time, imo. I feel like interest in her has waned massively throughout the year and for the most part I think people have lost interest in her or even forgotten she exists. If she was launching something around the time she moved to America I think it would have done well because she was very likeable then and seemed like a sweet girl. But these days she couldn’t be more distant and has shut herself off and doesn’t engage with her following, but still expects them to buy her crap
Couldn’t agree more. Her content is so incredibly boring these days. She’s just completely disengaged and going through the motions. It’s like she’s stuck in a rut and thinks this will throw her in to the spotlight. I can’t imagine her being passionate enough about anything to make it work. It’s just the next step on her list.

I think she has lost massive interest in being an influencer and the 'work' that comes with it, but still likes the lifestyle. She should really use this as a wake up call to do something more meaningful with her life

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.