Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m genuinely curious at this stage how she earns an income 😂
trust me she earns alot more than your standard 9-5 as wrong as it is. I own an e-commerce store and my first stop to market anything is these dipshits prancing about in front of there cameras. I don’t know why but people do buy the stuff they post so they can charge out there hole for it. She’s Basically a walking advert that just happens to be incredibly boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
trust me she earns alot more than your standard 9-5 as wrong as it is. I own an e-commerce store and my first stop to market anything is these dipshits prancing about in front of there cameras. I don’t know why but people do buy the stuff they post so they can charge out there hole for it. She’s Basically a walking advert that just happens to be incredibly boring.
Excellent explanation/analysis of the influencer marketing model!

Reactions: 3
Excellent explanation/analysis of the influencer marketing model!
It really is, but many people just don't get it. I remember a couple of years ago a friend of mine (on an average 9-5 income) was squealing with excitement how an influencer was staying at the exact same 5star resort and hotel that she had booked and paid several thousands for on her honeymoon. When I mentioned that said celebrity influencer would've gotten that trip for free and even more considering all the tagging/links to the airline, resort, excursions and swipe ups of the outfits worn on that holiday the girl seemed to be genuinely taken aback, an eye opener for her, so to speak.

Reactions: 4
I thought she was supposed to be promoting staycations in Ireland? This boring clown never ceases to amaze me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought she was supposed to be promoting staycations in Ireland? This boring clown never ceases to amaze me
I’m sure all the Irish hotels that gifted her free accommodation are thrilled to see her bragging about her foreign holiday ✈ ☀

I just hope she has a little break away booked for when she gets back. She’ll be exhausted after Ibiza 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here starts the week of bragging! I wonder is the beau with her? Haven’t seen any arm/legs/other body parts yet

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It really is, but many people just don't get it. I remember a couple of years ago a friend of mine (on an average 9-5 income) was squealing with excitement how an influencer was staying at the exact same 5star resort and hotel that she had booked and paid several thousands for on her honeymoon. When I mentioned that said celebrity influencer would've gotten that trip for free and even more considering all the tagging/links to the airline, resort, excursions and swipe ups of the outfits worn on that holiday the girl seemed to be genuinely taken aback, an eye opener for her, so to speak.
My friend is the same, mid 30's and genuinely believes everything bloggers say and is influenced to buy their swipe ups bcos she saw it on so and so 🤦 it can actually be a very slippery slope into over spending and over consumption 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Guarantee she’s over for a photo shoot for her groundbreaking new brand. You common folk wouldn’t get it. Word on the street is it’s a cure for cancer. It’s a work trip you fuckin imbeciles !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s all well and good for her taking a gazillion hols whenever she feels like but doesn’t her BF have a normal office job? Also glad to see the legs making an appearance in the stories, was starting to worry because she hadn’t shown them in about 12 hours 😆

• Haha
Anyone know what Hotel she is staying in, looking for a hotel with swim up room for next summer ..
Don't be giving her any ideas (Hi Louise 👋) or she'll be asking to speak to the manager with this page in tow Beggy-Mitchelling her stay for free 😂😂

• Haha
Don't be giving her any ideas (Hi Louise 👋) or she'll be asking to speak to the manager with this page in tow Beggy-Mitchelling her stay for free 😂😂
Sorry 😂😂
But I really want to know, we are just back from Holidays and our only complaint was how busy the pool area and I said next year we would stay somewhere with a swim up room🙈🙈.

Has she gone on a solo holiday ... I would only love time by myself in the sun so I’m even more jealous now if so 😄 No sign of beau’s arms or legs yet or anybody else 🤔

Has she gone on a solo holiday ... I would only love time by myself in the sun so I’m even more jealous now if so 😄 No sign of beau’s arms or legs yet or anybody else 🤔
I couldnt see her going alone, theres def some one with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.