Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mary from Love Island has that exact ugly orange cycling shorts outfit on her Instagram from a few weeks ago šŸ˜‚ Louise copied her and failed miserably with it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Has Megan moved out? She seems to be at her parents house ā€œworking from homeā€ all the time. Also Louise looks like sheā€™s getting ready for a holiday, hair, brows lashes gym flat out? Not that thereā€™s anything wrong with that just stop pretending to be flat out in work

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Has Megan moved out? She seems to be at her parents house ā€œworking from homeā€ all the time. Also Louise looks like sheā€™s getting ready for a holiday, hair, brows lashes gym flat out? Not that thereā€™s anything wrong with that just stop pretending to be flat out in work
When you consider at one point that they were inseparable housemates....non stop together - cooking, eating, chatting, brunching, chilling.......... it's so easy to see just how shallow this whole contrived vacuous Instagram existence of Lou's really is. Meg's services won't be required again, unless the new Beau runs a mile!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Megan probably wasnā€™t long twigging that Lou was only all about her while we were in level 5 of lockdown and couldnā€™t go anywhere or see anyone apart from those you live with. Once restrictions lifted so did any loyalty Louise had to Megan. She was an acquaintance of convenience and Meghan is better off

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Megan probably wasnā€™t long twigging that Lou was only all about her while we were in level 5 of lockdown and couldnā€™t go anywhere or see anyone apart from those you live with. Once restrictions lifted so did any loyalty Louise had to Megan. She was an acquaintance of convenience and Meghan is better off
You called it at the time if I remember correctly that their friendship wouldnā€™t leave the four walls of that apartment šŸ˜†. The day they went to Kildare village and Louise didnā€™t even pretend to be excited for Megan buying a Prada bag - said it all for me

Reactions: 15
When you consider at one point that they were inseparable housemates....non stop together - cooking, eating, chatting, brunching, chilling.......... it's so easy to see just how shallow this whole contrived vacuous Instagram existence of Lou's really is. Meg's services won't be required again, unless the new Beau runs a mile!
To be fair I've experienced that myself with housemates. You're having your dinner together, getting takeaways, wine nights, and then the interest wanes over them. But yes in this case because of social media and the new boyfriend it peaked and ended a lot quicker.

Reactions: 4
To be fair I've experienced that myself with housemates. You're having your dinner together, getting takeaways, wine nights, and then the interest wanes over them. But yes in this case because of social media and the new boyfriend it peaked and ended a lot quicker.
Much much quicker. LouLou dropped poor Meg like a hot snot!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tayto supplied the snacks for her evening in watching Love Island (that she claims to have turned down šŸ™„). She went so far as to say they have two new flavours but didnā€™t even mention what ones! Lazy shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why would she be at a Asda event? We donā€™t have Asda in Ireland do we?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Why would she be at a Asda event? We donā€™t have Asda in Ireland do we?
They deliver to ROI though.
The kids clothes are great and some of their pyjamas etc are quite good too. I wouldn't rate their clothing to be honest but I only really buy cotton and linen etc

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.